Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking I think the house next door was purchased to launder money (5 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Brother appears to be an aspiring comedian/entrepreneur.

And for those of you who want new Nebraska swag

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm like 90% sure that the brother who scored the sweet profile in the UF business school alum outlet is giving him cash that he's taking out of his floundering businesses of making shitty screen print Ts to go and buy a house that he can later sell.

Given that these aren't criminal masterminds, they are of course not doing anything for upkeep on the house.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm like 90% sure that the brother who scored the sweet profile in the UF business school alum outlet is giving him cash that he's taking out of his floundering businesses of making shitty screen print Ts to go and buy a house that he can later sell.

Given that these aren't criminal masterminds, they are of course not doing anything for upkeep on the house.
This has been my conclusion too. $5M in revenue is nothing for a company like that, and you can only grow so much. Despite the NYWeekly profile on Athletes Thread, that business looks to be absolute dogshit and a guaranteed money pit.

This dude knows the IRS is coming some day and is hiding money in his LLCs that his brother has his name attached to, and the brother is keeping a low profile and hiding his identity on the purchases.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
This has been my conclusion too. $5M in revenue is nothing for a company like that, and you can only grow so much. Despite the NYWeekly profile on Athletes Thread, that business looks to be absolute dogshit and a guaranteed money pit.

This dude knows the IRS is coming some day and is hiding money in his LLCs that his brother has his name attached to, and the brother is keeping a low profile and hiding his identity on the purchases.
All you can find on your friendly neighbor is that he's filed a bunch of LLCs and dissolved them in around a year's time. Clearly just a shell game going on with the hopes no one ever asks where a barely existent LLCs assets went to.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
From the neighbor who has been in contact with him:
wRzx09L.jpg

What the fuck.
Prayers up for the Op

Sad Steve Buscemi GIF

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Accurate.

I didn’t post these in the OP but found this cringeworthy shit on Luke’s FB:

ohYkgPo.jpg

ydvIaVf.jpg

keyakHS.jpg

“The mind is the dick of the heart.”

-Luke McGurrin, 2019
Don't leave the followers of this thread hanging. Here's the brilliance in video form

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just the absolute definition of douche bag.
I think you'll take that back when you see his new company

If you don't want to click on the link for the company that is changing the world by helping people .... Wake up ... With nootropics

You might be persuaded by their story

"Luke and Sabrina, like so many others, have to wake up early but struggled with waking up early consistently and in no way considered themselves morning people so they were determined to find a way to make waking up early easy, natural, and sustainable."

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds