Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I am a terrible fucking dad... (1 Viewer)

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
So my soft as shit son hasn't been partaking in football practice because his arm hurts...wah...wah...I told he might have to be tough if he wants to play football. And that he should try to play...

Whelp...wife took him to the Dr...broken arm on the growth plate. Geebus I suck balls.

What should i buy him to make it up for being a shit-bag dad?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nothing. I did something similar. Kid broke his middle finger playing 7 v 7 football. Kaelin always threw it too hard on short passes. He said his finger hurt. I said it was just jammed. I made him pitch the next morning. About a week later his mom noticed it was swollen and took him to the Dr. Had to get pins because the bone fragment separated so much.

I didn't buy him anything ftr.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
So my soft as shit son hasn't been partaking in football practice because his arm hurts...wah...wah...I told he might have to be tough if he wants to play football. And that he should try to play...

Whelp...wife took him to the Dr...broken arm on the growth plate. Geebus I suck balls.

A good working arm for his other activities would be good.

arm for your health GIF

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

No reason he can't still do punting & kicking.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

kid-toy.gif

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
When he asked me about running laps, etc...should I do it?

I said 'You don't run on your hands do you?"

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
When he asked me about running laps, etc...should I do it?

I said 'You don't run on your hands do you?"
If he’s taking the appropriate dosage of the aforementioned Vicadin, he shouldn’t even be able to stand up, so no need to worry about the laps. You can keep a tally until he recovers.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
This one hits home - I'm a terrible dad too.
I told my daughter to get back out there after she told me a kid had twisted her arm in the dugout.
Turns out she needed a cast for 6 weeks to prevent ligament/tendon surgery.
Also, I kicked her lunchbox across the kitchen this morning.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds