Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’ll leave this here (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I actually agree with (Turd) demanding professionalism vs. looking like you just rolled out of bed with a Gate25 hangover. Shave and dress like you’re the head coach/getting paid millions of dollars a year. It’s like the corporate world or a law firm… if you want to dress like a slob you better be a rain maker. If you’re low on the totem pole (3-9) then you better be clean shaven wearing a suit and tie.

PS: not defending Dean, just more a comment on a “different” Frost than we have seen in the past

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I actually agree with (Turd) demanding professionalism vs. looking like you just rolled out of bed with a Gate25 hangover. Shave and dress like you’re the head coach/getting paid millions of dollars a year. It’s like the corporate world or a law firm… if you want to dress like a slob you better be a rain maker. If you’re low on the totem pole (3-9) then you better be clean shaven wearing a suit and tie.

PS: not defending Dean, just more a comment on a “different” Frost than we have seen in the past
I agree.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

100%. Agree you can look like a hungover bum when you have results like a Belechik does but when you have the worst winning percentage in the last half century at a school you might want to at least look like you give a shit. Fans will bitch about the Loses but at least they can't complain about the coach looking like we woke up in a trailer park with a one legged fat chick after a Black Out Bender in Council Bluffs. Big Dipper should be able to find time to shower, shave, comb his hair and put on one on a decent clean shirt.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye

classy-quote-by-crash-davis-968640.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds