Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’ll leave this here (1 Viewer)

doublewing

Running Back
FFS. Scott Frost gets more credit than anyone on the planet for the THINGS HE'S SUPPOSED TO DO. The coach that gets paid millions for the flagship program didn't go to the press conference looking like Larry the Cable Guy? Holy shit, give him an extension and commission his statue.

It's like when he walked off the field with his wife after the Fordham victory. Yeah Coach Frost! We should all aspire to be like you.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So the message from north stadium after 15-29 is that frost knows how to get dressed, shaved, and got a hair cut. JFC we are more fucked than I thought and I didn’t think that was possible

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean needs to get a Knee Pad Sponsor for his posts. He's fluffed himself some Frost the last few years. Gone are the days of Reporters Integrity, now he is just concerned with making money and playing nice so he gets access. Can anyone name a negative article or tough question to Frost from him ever? He's a puppet, lost respect for him after he has morphed into a complete ass kisser.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds