Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Husker Power: From Epley to Campbell (1 Viewer)

redzoner

Cornerback
I’ll never shy away from the fact that I loved the weights program under Duval, but a giant red flag for me is when Eppley himself says something was underutilized by Duval. Given that Duval is a disciple of Eppley, that is absolutely unforgivable
I met with both Duval early on when they got here and Eppley was still around.

Duval (and I think Frost as well) seemed a little paranoid about information leaking even to other parts of the athletic department. I don't think all the ideas and things they were trying were bad, but I agree that they definitely weren't taking advantage of all the resources at their disposal.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I met with both Duval early on when they got here and Eppley was still around.

Duval (and I think Frost as well) seemed a little paranoid about information leaking even to other parts of the athletic department. I don't think all the ideas and things they were trying were bad, but I agree that they definitely weren't taking advantage of all the resources at their disposal.
Right, in the end it seems that almost no one ended up being on 100% the same page as each year passed and loss happened

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds