Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How will the PAC 12 teams do in the Big 10? (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Lots of talented players on USC, Oregon, Washington, and UCLA but the Big 10 has a way of dragging teams down to that godawful boring kind of football that the Big 10 specializes in

I think they’ll all end up as middle of the road Big 10 teams. Michigan, OSU, and soon Nebraska will dominate the conference

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I think Oregon is best equipped to succeed right away. They have the most athletic overall team and their speed will be tough for most of the B1G to deal with.

This is bad timing for the PAC teams with 3 of them losing elite QBs. Washington especially will take a step back

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Oregon will be fine, other teams will have a rude awakening till they improve the lines.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Oregon will be good and contend. Washington will be a step below penn state level long term with Deboer, probably will take a step back next year with what they lose. UCLA will be in for a rude awakening. I have no clue what to make of USC but based on history they will be in that penn state territory

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds