Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How old were you... (1 Viewer)

The last time Nebraska won a NC?

• 0-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I don't remember much but I was at that game, 5 years old and my parents drug me along for the 1,800-mile road trip in an RV all while I had an ear infection. My dad had to take me to the bathroom a few times so I could puke. I vividly remember how empty the bathroom was. The big group we were with spray-painted a white banner that read "Go Big Red." I remember them spray painting it in the parking lot and puking in the bathroom...that's it 😂

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
You guys are younger than I expected lol I believe I had just turned 6. Don't remember any of it but have seen every golden minute on VHS tapes.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I watched the 97 title game as a high school senior with some friends that were 1-3 years older.

As the clock wound down, one of my best friends from high school stripped naked in the snow, stole a blackshirts flag from a nearby porch, then wore it as a cape as he ran around doing snow angels and cartwheels. He also spent a few hours in the local jail that night.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds