Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How hard you working today? (2 Viewers)

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Are you working this hard?

“Can we stop with the TOS vs. TOS stuff. Everyone is working hard at it right now from all sites. It's just that time of year. I'm sitting at Woods Tennis Center as we speak on my laptop as my 3rd grader is at tennis. So much is happening at all angles and we will do our best to keep it up with it all.”

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

“Can we stop with the TOS vs. TOS stuff. Everyone is working hard at it right now from all sites. It's just that time of year. I'm sitting at Woods Tennis Center as we speak on my laptop as my 3rd grader is at tennis. So much is happening at all angles and we will do our best to keep it up with it all.”
I'm hard at it on my phone in the bleachers of my kids robotics tournament. These aren't easy times Doc.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean works hard at being a fat piece of shit getting rich off his sheeple of $1 subscribers

So if he has 1 million subscribers he's nearly a millionaire. What's the overhead on a server? GBR

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
All this modding and keeping up on the Big 12 Championship game while sitting in the bleachers is making my ass and fingers hurt. Then I've got an hour and a half drive home. I might not get home until 4:00 guys.
Damn, that’s basically your entire Saturday

You’re a grinder

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think we can
All this modding and keeping up on the Big 12 Championship game while sitting in the bleachers is making my ass and fingers hurt. Then I've got an hour and a half drive home. I might not get home until 4:00 guys
It's this level of dedication to your craft and relentless work ethic that makes you the best in the game

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

I saw that and read it I a very whiny voice in my head. What a little bitch.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Agree with him. Getting old. Now call me a fuckin tater
Potato GIF by Taco Bell

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
All this modding and keeping up on the Big 12 Championship game while sitting in the bleachers is making my ass and fingers hurt. Then I've got an hour and a half drive home. I might not get home until 4:00 guys.
I assume this is in reference to the time Dean bitched about being away from home for 9-10 hours in a day once…..and it was like driving to talk for 10min at a restaurant or something super easy (and mainly enjoyable) before he got a free meal and got to feel like a local celeb for a few hours?

I can’t remember the exact story, but dude got ripped apart that day by tons of people that have an hour or greater commute and do that 5 days a week.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds