Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hornsby nugget (1 Viewer)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
It says you all conform. I say what’s right and on my mind. Yes, signs pointed to Rhule as it went on. And other “takes” as you girls call them pointed to others as well. You forget about that?
Are you doing some revisionist history courses? Cause this is top notch work. There may have been one post by Garrett from his sources that said someone other than Rhule was in the running, but otherwise everything he posted said Rhule and you threw a fit. But again, it's all us that's the problem and certainly not you.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
Agree To Disagree Lunar Eclipse GIF by You're The Worst

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Until this thread, you weren't ever attacking over members.

Like, you can offer this board good, interesting takes, but you go into defense mode way too quickly and start attacking others.

I'm the exact way, so I know this!
Defense? Son, I gave frog an opinion of mine as to whether or not he should have to validate his source. He’s a grown man, he does not need you. Defense? A dude with a space ranger of some sort avatar, a dude with a space animal avatar (tells me all I need to know) of some kind came at me with butt hurt feelings. There’s defense for you. Simply bc it did not fit the mold of your ideas. It’s okay bud, the board will go on and you don’t have to push your thoughts on me. I have my own. Can you mute me now? This would help.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Are you doing some revisionist history courses? Cause this is top notch work. There may have been one post by Garrett from his sources that said someone other than Rhule was in the running, but otherwise everything he posted said Rhule and you threw a fit. But again, it's all us that's the problem and certainly not you.
Problem would be you not liking others options or thoughts. Have yours and appreciate others. If it’s “inside info” then hate it if it’s wrong. Opinions…they’re just that.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Defense? Son, I gave frog an opinion of mine as to whether or not he should have to validate his source. He’s a grown man, he does not need you. Defense? A dude with a space ranger of some sort avatar, a dude with a space animal avatar (tells me all I need to know) of some kind came at me with butt hurt feelings. There’s defense for you. Simply bc it did not fit the mold of your ideas. It’s okay bud, the board will go on and you don’t have to push your thoughts on me. I have my own. Can you mute me now? This would help.
Confusion Reaction GIF

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
You were hating correct info. That was the problem. And it's what makes you a hypocrite now.
Hated nothing, bud. Brought to light conflicting info coming in like darts on a wall for a bit. I cannot help how you feel about that.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
They had an article in the athletic that had the average star rating of the all pro team as high school recruits as like 2.5..

Thought that was pretty interesting.
All pro teams this year. No 5 stars on offense and only a couple 4 stars. Defense on the other hand is loaded with 5 star And high 4 talent

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Travis

I'd have to agree with Buck on this one. Things got shitty there for a while specifically between us. I just didn't like the way Buck was disagreeing not the fact he was disagreeing. No hard feelings.

Nothing wrong with posting something you heard. If you want to take it to Faux or Garrett first to see if it's consistent with what they're hearing. That would more than likely cut down on the bullshit but it's not some unwritten rule.

MaceCakes

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Travis

I'd have to agree with Buck on this one. Things got shitty there for a while specifically between us. I just didn't like the way Buck was disagreeing not the fact he was disagreeing. No hard feelings.

Nothing wrong with posting something you heard. If you want to take it to Faux or Garrett first to see if it's consistent with what they're hearing. That would more than likely cut down on the bullshit but it's not some unwritten rule.
loot-frank.gif

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
No, you brought zero info. You just bitched and trolled. Then got bant for as much. I understand it's difficult to admit when you're wrong, but now is a good time.
No info, opinion on the varying info. I don’t have to appease you. Use “mute”, please. Carry on now buddy

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds