Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hornsby nugget (4 Viewers)

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
idiot spinning GIF

47241390-D3E5-4727-9A7D-6F4DCA15083D.jpeg

Attachments

• A4CB7280-354A-4920-B163-1ECB94E9E1CE.jpeg
    A4CB7280-354A-4920-B163-1ECB94E9E1CE.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 10

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I have horrible diarrhea today.
Also, I just found out there is a Super Gonnorhea strain out there that is resistant to treatment. Terrible day, and this thread isn’t helpng

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Don't we bitch about Dean deleting posts because it wasn't him breaking the news only to have him post the same thing a week later?
Breaking the news is one thing. We welcomed the members who broke the news about Bob Wager and then another who broke the hints of Susan Elza from Texas.

But then there is acting like you have someone up in the department and you get your insider information from them. And we do have enough people in the know here to validate other insider sources, so then the rest of us can then resoect that new, credible information.

I will say this. I’m the frontrunner on calling people out. I hate it, but I do what I do. But I’ll be the first one to eat their crow as well.

We’re not Dean, we’re not Tater Island/HOL, but we can always be better. And that starts with making sure we’re consistent with our information.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
No, there is a good chance Juan is a Husker fan. I’m 99% sure I know who it is, but without the last percent, I can't say it is him.
From what I've gathered on here, Juan is a teachers assistant of Black-Hispanic ethnicity somewhere at UNL? Was it like in a grad school maybe?

My point is, what is the actual Afro-Latino student population at UNL, one person? Two? Feels like we'd be able to ID this JuanDaleRob guy fairly easily just based on demographics.

If this were University of Miami it'd be harder, there's like 3,000 dudes that fit that description. At UNL it's gotta be like 5 people tops.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds