Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hoping to get the 247 Wan'Dale thread locked with a NebYank/TC/HuskerPeter hyrbid lib troll

Literally nothing I enjoy more than a good troll job.
EbSo1OTkndWKcGY7oVZmaqYibELwxP.gif

Why though?

Edit - to get @ThomOsborneMD and @cwessel76 perspective.
I am most decided not pansexual. It’s a well known own fact that us libs are just plain old homosexuals, right @ThomOsborneMD ?

Seriously though, I don’t get the whole North Stadium vs the players political story. Do you think somebody like Dabo Sweeney, who by all accounts is extremely conservative, gives a crap about the politics of his players? He might show concern for causes that his players are passionate about but they have won so much recently it’s a total non-issue. I don’t care if Frost/Duval/Chin put big red GOP elephants on their door - just win football games.

That said, I did find it interesting that one of the players was wearing a “Who is John Galt?” shirt in one of the workout videos last year.

I got a good laugh when I saw your trolls yesterday

Of course it was someone from The Platinum Board
247 sucks even on this, though. On RSS, I would have been brutally attacked and it could have led to some drawn-out exchanges with the choicest material. On 247, it was sort of like farting in church with a few posters raising eyebrows and whining mildly. God, they suck.

Sam-I-Am did say "NO POLITICS!"

Go through and read their breaking news thread on Wan'Dale leaving (the official one that Christopherson posted) and observe the tater responses that 100% embrace the family excuse and then go on to admonish people preemptively against any posts to the contrary.

Their board truly is worse than RSS in every way.

Go through and read their breaking news thread on Wan'Dale leaving (the official one that Christopherson posted) and observe the tater responses that 100% embrace the family excuse and then go on to admonish people preemptively against any posts to the contrary.

Those people are sunshine pumpers.

There are like three dudes over there who aren't, and they all get totally shat upon all the time. It's pretty interesting.

Of course, that dude Ames is a top-tier pessimist.
Ames is a complete dumbass

nustudent gets attacked a lot for being negative but his posts are about the only posts I read at this point

Ames is a complete dumbass

nustudent gets attacked a lot for being negative but his posts are about the only posts I read at this point
Agreed with both, although I find nustudent a bit solipsistic for my taste sometimes, i.e., he essentially just makes his point and that's it. He doesn't really engage other people's ideas except to judge them solely by reference to his opinion, which is indisputable. He also never gives out likes, which probably shouldn't bother me, but it does.

Agreed with both, although I find nustudent a bit solipsistic for my taste sometimes, i.e., he essentially just makes his point and that's it. He doesn't really engage other people's ideas except to judge them solely by reference to his opinion, which is indisputable. He also never gives out likes, which probably shouldn't bother me, but it does.
He also said Colin Miller was an all B1G LB before the season. He's all sunshine until the season starts and then is really disappointed as the season goes along. I suppose we all are to some degree.

That’s saying something.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back