Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gary Patterson 247 article (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
The current TCU team is basically all of his players, right? That’s the narrative I’m going with to justify it.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just in case Gary is our man, this is a good article about him facing TCU this week.

“Gary works 24-7 to beat anybody,” Sarkisian said. “He's got an unbelievable work ethic about him. He's got a great deal of discipline in his approach to what he does and how he does it. This week hasn’t been any different.”

oops-turn-around.gif

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
So I don’t think it’ll be Gary Patterson. But I don’t know if I’d hate that hire either.

Everyone openly admits he’d have been an incredible hire 10 years ago. So did he get worse at coaching football in those 10 years?

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
We’d basically be going the Mack Brown route when UNC hired him.
Shit dude not really, unless you mean guys past they prime who used to coach in the state of Texas. They bring two completely skillsets as HC. I would rather hire 2022 Mack Brown than 2022 Gary Patterson if the coaching carousel could somehow give that option.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds