Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hiring Process - How far are we? (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I think it's fair that you gave Mickey the formality of being mathematically eliminated from a bowl game first though.

Having said that if they don't announce soon after the loss to MeatChicken then it has to be a head coach still coaching. Even an assistant like BoB you'd announce after MeatChicken.
This is pretty much my thought too. I'll be furiously waiting for the news cycle to kick in Sunday so I can read some good news for once...hopefully....probably not...oh god it's probably someone like Monken...fml

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Maybe he locked down TO awhile ago which allows him to coach from a motorized golf card on the side lines and his coordinators are Frank Solich and Monte Kiffin just to appease the TC. The most important hire will be the team doctor who can hide the juice needed to have that competitive advantage.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Realistically, how far do you think Turd is in his hiring process?

Already has his guy agreed?

Turned down by multiple guys?

Waiting on Mickey?

Onto his second tier?

Waiting for answers?

With less than three weeks left, he has to be close right?

There was an article from Dumbledore in my Google feed that one of the recent QB offers we made was told we're running RPO next year. Maybe that means something?

Last edited:

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
@HuskerGarrett Can you elaborate? Why does said booster swear by this?
Smoke Weed Getting High GIF by Stoner Stick People

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
Doubt it. My guess it’s around 5M with a ton of behind the scene incentives to get him to that number. Needs to restore his image and taking 10m+ won’t do that.
Not sure how getting lowballed restores his image. Was told he asked for $12m with incentives on top.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds