Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hey guys?

Is it really that hard running circles around these fuck ups?

View attachment 19574
Sipple is fucking awful...

Who starts their claim that bone in wings are better than boneless by saying "bone in wings you get to chew on the bone and you just don't get that with boneless wings....."

Then you have Deano.

That's really all I was realistically hoping for from the start – hesitancy/skepticism but an open mind. Glad that so many had that mentality!
Bean Callahan and crew REALLY suck (outside of Robin), sooooooo yeah. We had that mentality, and you guys have killed it despite the low-bar there lol.

Sipple is fucking awful...

Who starts their claim that bone in wings are better than boneless by saying "bone in wings you get to chew on the bone and you just don't get that with boneless wings....."

Then you have Deano.
Did that mongoloid REALLY say that?!??

I knew he was a Neanderthal, but fuck….that’s messed up.

PS - bone in ARE better, but also a totally different thing.

Robin is the only person over there worth a damn.

That said, Sip is at least interesting to listen to. I didn’t say he’s good, just interesting.
I agree with you on Sip…..guy doesn’t have a filter and clearly doesn’t realize what he’s saying 59% of the time haha.

He’s fun to watch?

A torn Labia is nothing to laugh about
Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

...thanks

As a disclaimer: Yes, this is actually me: Zack Carpenter, stealin' TVs (movie references!) and, yes, I'm posting this at 1 a.m. because I'm a night owl and because I'm tired of putting this off lol I've told @HuskerGarrett about 5-6 times in the last few months that I was gonna make a thank you post in here but, ya know, #laziness and #procrastination

You guys have been super supportive of Inside Nebraska, my staff and me throughout the last 6.5 months – really, right from the start when I took over as publisher the first week of June. Garrett showed me some of the threads in the summer, which was awesome to see, and Garrett was one of the first people to reach out and show support when I took over. (I checked my DMs from June 1, and he was actually the fourth person to DM me that day so...he was that close to officially being Supporter No. 1 haha)

I'm really excited about the foundation we've laid over there and about the direction we're heading. And I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for backing us up on tPB and wanted to issue a statement of appreciation, which is attached below. – ZackView attachment 19566
Love the synergy (gay business term!) of IH and tPB!

...thanks

As a disclaimer: Yes, this is actually me: Zack Carpenter, stealin' TVs (movie references!) and, yes, I'm posting this at 1 a.m. because I'm a night owl and because I'm tired of putting this off lol I've told @HuskerGarrett about 5-6 times in the last few months that I was gonna make a thank you post in here but, ya know, #laziness and #procrastination

You guys have been super supportive of Inside Nebraska, my staff and me throughout the last 6.5 months – really, right from the start when I took over as publisher the first week of June. Garrett showed me some of the threads in the summer, which was awesome to see, and Garrett was one of the first people to reach out and show support when I took over. (I checked my DMs from June 1, and he was actually the fourth person to DM me that day so...he was that close to officially being Supporter No. 1 haha)

I'm really excited about the foundation we've laid over there and about the direction we're heading. And I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for backing us up on tPB and wanted to issue a statement of appreciation, which is attached below. – ZackView attachment 19566
wanted to be the last to wish you a happy new years Zackarius, ,, keep doin great things sumbitch

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back