Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hey guys? (2 Viewers)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Saved By The Bell Shrug GIF by PeacockTV

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
...thanks

As a disclaimer: Yes, this is actually me: Zack Carpenter, stealin' TVs (movie references!) and, yes, I'm posting this at 1 a.m. because I'm a night owl and because I'm tired of putting this off lol I've told @HuskerGarrett about 5-6 times in the last few months that I was gonna make a thank you post in here but, ya know, #laziness and #procrastination

You guys have been super supportive of Inside Nebraska, my staff and me throughout the last 6.5 months – really, right from the start when I took over as publisher the first week of June. Garrett showed me some of the threads in the summer, which was awesome to see, and Garrett was one of the first people to reach out and show support when I took over. (I checked my DMs from June 1, and he was actually the fourth person to DM me that day so...he was that close to officially being Supporter No. 1 haha)

I'm really excited about the foundation we've laid over there and about the direction we're heading. And I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for backing us up on tPB and wanted to issue a statement of appreciation, which is attached below. – Zack
If this is really Zack, prove it by telling us the exact day Dylan Raiola will commit to the Huskers.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
...thanks

As a disclaimer: Yes, this is actually me: Zack Carpenter, stealin' TVs (movie references!) and, yes, I'm posting this at 1 a.m. because I'm a night owl and because I'm tired of putting this off lol I've told @HuskerGarrett about 5-6 times in the last few months that I was gonna make a thank you post in here but, ya know, #laziness and #procrastination

You guys have been super supportive of Inside Nebraska, my staff and me throughout the last 6.5 months – really, right from the start when I took over as publisher the first week of June. Garrett showed me some of the threads in the summer, which was awesome to see, and Garrett was one of the first people to reach out and show support when I took over. (I checked my DMs from June 1, and he was actually the fourth person to DM me that day so...he was that close to officially being Supporter No. 1 haha)

I'm really excited about the foundation we've laid over there and about the direction we're heading. And I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for backing us up on tPB and wanted to issue a statement of appreciation, which is attached below. – Zack
Greg Smith is incredible - don't lose him!

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
...thanks

Zack clearly GETS THE FUCKING DOWNS!!!!!!
Booya Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I've been a part of several cults in my lifetime, as both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader.

Of all the cults, tPB is my favorite

Love that office quote.

I have always said that my youngest son will either be a CEO or a cult leader, either way he'll make a ton of money.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
...thanks

Bro, where is your avatar?

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
As much as I did not like the previous Rivals staff, I was skeptical of someone new coming in being able to make it work -- it certainly can't be easy.

Even with that prejudice, you guys won me over right away. It feels like the Nebraska site that Rivals/247/Tater Island was always supposed to have.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds