Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hey guys? (1 Viewer)

Zack Carpenter

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
...thanks

As a disclaimer: Yes, this is actually me: Zack Carpenter, stealin' TVs (movie references!) and, yes, I'm posting this at 1 a.m. because I'm a night owl and because I'm tired of putting this off lol I've told @HuskerGarrett about 5-6 times in the last few months that I was gonna make a thank you post in here but, ya know, #laziness and #procrastination

You guys have been super supportive of Inside Nebraska, my staff and me throughout the last 6.5 months – really, right from the start when I took over as publisher the first week of June. Garrett showed me some of the threads in the summer, which was awesome to see, and Garrett was one of the first people to reach out and show support when I took over. (I checked my DMs from June 1, and he was actually the fourth person to DM me that day so...he was that close to officially being Supporter No. 1 haha)

I'm really excited about the foundation we've laid over there and about the direction we're heading. And I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for backing us up on tPB and wanted to issue a statement of appreciation, which is attached below. – ZackIMG_3277.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Zack Carpenter

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Thanks for posting over here @Zack Carpenter !

I know I’ve said it before but it’s great to see the increase in the quality of product over at Rivals. You and Greg are killing it. It’s also awesome to have you guys and us together as “board friends”. It’s a complete 180 from the last staff. 🤝 💯
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
You're killing it Zach. Between the excellent content and showing that you can be humble enough to acknowledge that you're not the only one with sources - apparently a lost art - you and your crew have earned a ton of respect here. As far as I'm concerned you're welcome over here any time. Keep it up.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
...thanks

As a disclaimer: Yes, this is actually me: Zack Carpenter, stealin' TVs (movie references!) and, yes, I'm posting this at 1 a.m. because I'm a night owl and because I'm tired of putting this off lol I've told @HuskerGarrett about 5-6 times in the last few months that I was gonna make a thank you post in here but, ya know, #laziness and #procrastination

You guys have been super supportive of Inside Nebraska, my staff and me throughout the last 6.5 months – really, right from the start when I took over as publisher the first week of June. Garrett showed me some of the threads in the summer, which was awesome to see, and Garrett was one of the first people to reach out and show support when I took over. (I checked my DMs from June 1, and he was actually the fourth person to DM me that day so...he was that close to officially being Supporter No. 1 haha)

I'm really excited about the foundation we've laid over there and about the direction we're heading. And I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for backing us up on tPB and wanted to issue a statement of appreciation, which is attached below. – Zack
@Zack Carpenter let me tell you ole @HuskerGarrett wears cargo shorts. But @RedSeaRising and i love em Belllchhh

gonna come out of character here s bit and thank you for posting and welcome you, You stupid sumbitch. i got banned more than you shake a stick at back on the scrolls. which after the 73rd time, a drunk text happened one night and then tPB happened thanks to @HuskerGarrett sellin half his farm. Please scroll the different threads and forums to get a feel.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
...thanks

I'm really excited about the foundation we've laid over there and about the direction we're heading. And I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for backing us up on tPB and wanted to issue a statement of appreciation, which is attached below. – Zack
Youre Cool GIF by CBC

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
This board is basically RRS Scroll exiles, so @HuskerGarrett is Martin Luther and we’re all Lutherans now.
I've been a part of several cults in my lifetime, as both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader.

Of all the cults, tPB is my favorite

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
...thanks

Keep grinding Zack! You and the team have done an excellent job thus far. I believe the content and quality has improved and only continues to do so. I appreciate the energy you guys invest into it!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds