Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Have we reached the end? (2 Viewers)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Have we finally suffered our last indignity?

Nebraska has lost games in every way imaginable. Drops, stupid penalties, opposing kickers dancing in our face, blown leads, comebacks that came up short, winnable games without key players, fumbles at the exact wrong moment, games where the other team was missing multiple key players, bad special teams, poor clock management, blowouts, shootouts, low scoring, no scoring......

But on Saturday the football gods said "We've seen them lose without their starting QB lots of times. Let's make them play without their starting QB, without their back up, and just for fun, how about without their OC too."

So I ask the gods, haven't we suffered enough? I really thought we had run out of ways of being terrible and cursed. I was wrong. We are so bad that our senior citizen coaches are being sent to the hospital before they even have a chance to call it a career.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
No we haven't had a freak team accident like our team bus was in a wreck heading to Cockeye city and we only have 30 players to play. You know big 10 would make us play still.

doublewing

Running Back
No we haven't had a freak team accident like our team bus was in a wreck heading to Cockeye city and we only have 30 players to play. You know big 10 would make us play still.
That is my worry - that the bottom is in Cockeye City. We have a beat up team that will be low on morale playing Cockeye on their senior day. Our season is shot, but getting blown out by Cockeye is going to be the worst.

Casey may get healthy long enough to get wrecked in that game.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
That is my worry - that the bottom is in Cockeye City. We have a beat up team that will be low on morale playing Cockeye on their senior day. Our season is shot, but getting blown out by Cockeye is going to be the worst.

The worst thing about it is that Cockeye sucks. They are a terrible football team. It will show in the Big 10 championship if they make it and in their bowl game whoever they play. But we are sooooo bad that they will stomp us and probably laugh and dance and hoop and holler all day.

What did we do to deserve this?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
The worst thing about it is that Cockeye sucks. They are a terrible football team. It will show in the Big 10 championship if they make it and in their bowl game whoever they play. But we are sooooo bad that they will stomp us and probably laugh and dance and hoop and holler all day.

Cockeye will have it's best offensive game of the year against us. I doubt we even are able to put up 200 total yards against them. It will be ugly

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member

If we run the ball halfway decent and use clock we can keep it in the 20’s with their shitty offense. Put 10 in the box and make Petras beat you.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Wait until the new facility gets finished and waterboy goes to light the pilot light on the water heater and blows the whole fucking facility up!

nuclear explosion bomb GIF

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member

TO anointing Solich instead of hiring the best of the best that would have come here after a what 60-3 run with 3 NC’s?

Gman1228

Linebacker
Elite Member
We’ve probably reached the bottom but unfortunately now that’s where we stay. I don’t think anyone really cares about winning as long checks roll in and butts are in the seats. Everyone is fat and happy.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
We’ve probably reached the bottom but unfortunately now that’s where we stay. I don’t think anyone really cares about winning as long checks roll in and butts are in the seats. Everyone is fat and happy.
Seems like it. Dosen't it? Especially with the poor hires that are made on a consistent basis.

Gman1228

Linebacker
Elite Member
Seems like it. Dosen't it? Especially with the poor hires that are made on a consistent basis.
I’m not even kidding, I can’t even remotely envision or fathom us having success anymore. We could hire Nick Saban and I don’t think it would matter. The culture is so for gone I don’t think there is any bringing it back.

We’ll just continue to have the same entitled culture with entitled players who truly think they are giving it their all. We now adore our players with praise for “not giving up”. Best of luck to whomever the next sucker is.

Herbie

Quarterback
Where does Thomas fiDONE leaving rank on the blows this season?
Can’t be that high can it?

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
I’m not even kidding, I can’t even remotely envision or fathom us having success anymore. We could hire Nick Saban and I don’t think it would matter. The culture is so for gone I don’t think there is any bringing it back.

We’ll just continue to have the same entitled culture with entitled players who truly think they are giving it their all. We now adore our players with praise for “not giving up”. Best of luck to whomever the next sucker is.
That is word for word what I've been telling people for the last 10 years.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds