Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Hall & McMorris are N (2 Viewers)

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Are we just going to act like the Big 12 is as tough of competition as the Big 10?? It’s a little boy conference. Frost woulda won 7-8 a year with a Little 12 schedule.

Considering Frost lost at least 18 games at Nebraska to teams who had less talent on the field, Im gonna have to say the competition argument is irrelevant.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Are you referring to D(umbf)ucksker?
Our average recruit ranking of 86.81 is good for 7th in the Big Ten and about 45th nationally. Man, you guys sure showed me! USC lookout Callen Barta is coming for your ass!

Also @ChocaEgg and others told me Carter Nelson is a trash 8 man player so who gives a shit about his commitment. Don’t count it towards the rankings. Hehe.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Our average recruit ranking of 86.81 is good for 7th in the Big Ten and about 45th nationally. Man, you guys sure showed me! USC lookout Callen Barta is coming for your ass!

Also @ChocaEgg and others told me Carter Nelson is a trash 8 man player so who gives a shit about his commitment. Don’t count it towards the rankings. Hehe.
You crack me the fuck up. Completely ignore your golden boy is doing worse in recruiting than Rhule. You pull the average recruit ranking for guys that have yet to be fully evaluated by recruiting services. You have to truly put in effort to be an ignorant dunce to that level.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

If he chooses NU, not overrated. If he chooses another school, overrated.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
You crack me the fuck up. Completely ignore your golden boy is doing worse in recruiting than Rhule. You pull the average recruit ranking for guys that have yet to be fully evaluated by recruiting services. You have to truly put in effort to be an ignorant dunce to that level.
We’ll compare classes when Wiscy is at the same number of commits as us. Until then average recruit ranking is the best metric to use. And they’re beating us so far 🤷🏽‍♂️ facts dont care about your feelings.

Anyone can take 25 commits in June and get to the top 15. Cockeye did that shit a couple years ago and ended up in the 30-40 range

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
We’ll compare classes when Wiscy is at the same number of commits as us. Until then average recruit ranking is the best metric to use. And they’re beating us so far 🤷🏽‍♂️ facts dont care about your feelings.

Anyone can take 25 commits in June and get to the top 15. Cockeye did that shit a couple years ago and ended up in the 30-40 range
Your facts are incomplete. You're making excuses now for why Wisconsin is behind in the rankings. Fact is, Nebraska will have double the 4 stars Wisconsin does once Nelson goes public, possibly more depending on a couple others on the hook. But yeah, ignore that part.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Doll Disturbing GIF

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Your facts are incomplete. You're making excuses now for why Wisconsin is behind in the rankings. Fact is, Nebraska will have double the 4 stars Wisconsin does once Nelson goes public, possibly more depending on a couple others on the hook. But yeah, ignore that part.
Us and Wiscy both have 3 four star commits but their #1 is ranked higher than any of ours. They have 4 less commits than us and are ranked #19 compared to our #17. and their average player rank is 88.10 compared to our 86.70…

Also roger gradney should not be a 4 star as he hasnt even camped anywhere nationally and had 1 other P5 offer. If the roles were reversed you’d be saying our class is better for all the reasons i just listed.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Us and Wiscy both have 3 four star commits but their #1 is ranked higher than any of ours. They have 4 less commits than us and are ranked #19 compared to our #17. and their average player rank is 88.10 compared to our 86.70…

Also roger gradney should not be a 4 star as he hasnt even camped anywhere nationally and had 1 other P5 offer. If the roles were reversed you’d be saying our class is better for all the reasons i just listed.
It has to be exhausting to be around you in person.
kaitlin olson GIF by The Mick

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
I just noticed that Wisconsin only has two recruits from the state of Wisconsin in their class (#6 and #8 in state). Interesting.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Hmmm...
Screenshot_20230624_170437_Chrome.png

Also, your bit about Gradney is a stupid argument. You can't just say you don't want to accept him as a four star just because it helps your argument.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Hmmm...
View attachment 24255

Also, your bit about Gradney is a stupid argument. You can't just say you don't want to accept him as a four star just because it helps your argument.
You get your rankings from Dean’s Tater Island and not 247?? Is this your first year paying attention to recruiting?? 247 is king bub.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
It's the industry composite, so it takes all of em into account, bub. You're just picking and choosing to fit your narrative. It's ok to admit that.
247 also has a composite, bub, they’ve had it for years. It’s nothing new. Let’s compare their OL commits to ours. Football is won in the trenches right?

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
247 also has a composite, bub, they’ve had it for years. It’s nothing new. Let’s compare their OL commits to ours. Football is won in the trenches right?
It’s also Rhule’s and #2ndChoice’s first years in the B1G, bub. Unsure how their prior staff fits into your narrative.

I said this in another thread, but I would hope that a school (and a CFP head coach) would recruit better than DONU. Perhaps that’s why #2ndChoice wasn’t necessarily an option… maybe he didn’t like the allure and challenge of having to recruit to a school that hasn’t won recently.

I honestly don’t get what point you’re trying to make or prove. Rhule seems to have done well so far, and that’s not even taking into account the pending commitment of Nelson. Is he the better coach on Saturday’s? Who knows.

All in all, just a strange beef you’re trying to have on this board about Rhule.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds