Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread (1 Viewer)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
5msq3up5692d1.png

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
We’ll be staying with family in Thedford for a night so we may head up to Prairie Club. Are there any small town gems? We’ll play a round one evening in Thedford with my cousins husband and kids.
There are a few good rural 9-holers near Thedford.

Thedford isn’t my favorite, but there are 3 holes in sandy ground. Cory Crandall laid it out when he was super at Sand Hills.

Augusta Wind in Stapleton is my favorite in terms of golf architecture. Not sure what the maintenance is like these days. Really good golf holes though. Some wild greens.

Mullen Golf Club is very solid. The guys from Sand Hills volunteer and help with maintenance out there.

Pelican Beach in Hyannis is another fun 9-holer. built by Axland and Proctor, same guys who built Wildhorse and Bayside and did the bulk of the work at Sand Hills.

Lake Maloney is another one that flies under the radar. It’s 18 but I only saw the front 9. Was impressive though, especially holes 5-8.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
There are a few good rural 9-holers near Thedford.

Thedford isn’t my favorite, but there are 3 holes in sandy ground. Cory Crandall laid it out when he was super at Sand Hills.

Augusta Wind in Stapleton is my favorite in terms of golf architecture. Not sure what the maintenance is like these days. Really good golf holes though. Some wild greens.

Mullen Golf Club is very solid. The guys from Sand Hills volunteer and help with maintenance out there.

Pelican Beach in Hyannis is another fun 9-holer. built by Axland and Proctor, same guys who built Wildhorse and Bayside and did the bulk of the work at Sand Hills.

Lake Maloney is another one that flies under the radar. It’s 18 but I only saw the front 9. Was impressive though, especially holes 5-8.
Thanks, I’ll check out Stapleton, Hyannis and Mullen. Gna be a fun trip.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Your yearly reminder that the masters ticketing raffle is now open. I eagerly look forward to my rejection email for the 10th year in a row

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The vast majority of golfers will benefit from a mallet putter. Unless your very consistent roller of the golf ball and have a very consistent stroke stay with mallets
For sure. Have a mallet now and will never go back

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds