Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Goat of goats (1 Viewer)

Goat of goats?

• Total voters

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I give Brady the most credit for almost every year having WRs that looked like the Nebraska shrine bowl.

Also never had a truly amazing RB. (no offense to Rex)
Add in the longevity aspect also. He took over in 2001 and won the super bowl that season and he was named the super bowl mvp at 43.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Add in the longevity aspect also. He took over in 2001 and won the super bowl that season and he was named the super bowl mvp at 43.

I went from hating Brady in 01-09 to respecting him from 2010-14 to since the 28-3 comeback in 2017 he has been in my top 10 favorite NFL players ever.... and since then he has 2 more super bowl wins.

GOAT

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I went from hating Brady in 01-09 to respecting him from 2010-14 to since the 28-3 comeback in 2017 he has been in my top 10 favorite NFL players ever.... and since then he has 2 more super bowl wins.

GOAT
I was a Brady guy from day one. I remember watching his last bowl game where he beat Bama and showed his magic. I couldn’t believe how he got screwed over at Michigan. It proves coaches make promises to recruits.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
tenor.gif

Me looking at those choices:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds