Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Goat of goats (1 Viewer)

Goat of goats?

• Total voters

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
any man who has eaten that many weiners willingly wins...
Dog Eating GIF

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yea the way he took the nba to the world stage was impressive. He is still one of the most recognizable athletes in the world and what other athlete that hasn’t played for 20 or so years could still sell merchandise like him?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Seger is the absolute shit! Saw him a couple years ago down here, and I love him even more.

ive only seen him twice (I’m 31)

first time was during the 2006 Big XII championship game and I wore a Nebraska shirt

everybody kept coming up to me and telling me the score and that we suck… so that was awesome

second time was at pinnacle bank arena in Lincoln, was awesome. My dad was so happy.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
ive only seen him twice (I’m 31)

first time was during the 2006 Big XII championship game and I wore a Nebraska shirt

everybody kept coming up to me and telling me the score and that we suck… so that was awesome

second time was at pinnacle bank arena in Lincoln, was awesome. My dad was so happy.
That’s awesome! I typically do not like concerts, but I would go watch Sefer in the crater of a live volcano.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Tom Brady. To be able to win that many Super Bowls in a team sport is pretty incredible. Especially with the roster turnovers, coaching turnovers, etc. And the receivers he’s had have been fairly mediocre. His leadership skills are immeasurable.

I give Brady the most credit for almost every year having WRs that looked like the Nebraska shrine bowl.

Also never had a truly amazing RB. (no offense to Rex)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds