Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gerrod (1 Viewer)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
And this the same Gerrod Dean sucked up to and promoted his ABM?

Sorry for his health issues but, fuck Dean.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Got a DM from Dean lecturing me on saying how Gerrod used Scott/N football like an atm and sucked at NIL… basically said Gerrod will never walk again and has a nasty health condition. That’s a bummer deal but surprised this has never been out publicly.
So Dean is admitting to taking advantage of a Handicapped Person. Or worse yet is he saying ABM run by a Handicapped Person took advantage of him? I feel bad for Gerrod but I also feel bad for the basketball & football players plus boosters/businesses that were scammed by ABM.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I always to take an advantage of a school by getting disabled and milking more than my percentage of the money coming into it.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Got a DM from Dean lecturing me on saying how Gerrod used Scott/N football like an atm and sucked at NIL… basically said Gerrod will never walk again and has a nasty health condition. That’s a bummer deal but surprised this has never been out publicly.
Here’s my thought, Dean had zero problem publicly selling the ABM brand and probably taking money from ABM to do so prior to knowing about GLs condition, he had minimal issue with subscribers giving him shit about his ABM/GL/HOL connection but all of a sudden GL has health conditions and you get DM’d by Dean-O regarding GL and his health???

This smells a bit like 1890 not giving Dean the time of day or paying him less to pump 1890, I don’t know maybe I’m super cynical anymore and maybe GL is fucked in the health dept but Dean just doesn’t strike me as a bleeding heart type.

EDIT: Feel terrible for him and his family Ts and Ps to GL

Last edited:

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
That’s why I posted it hahaha was hoping someone else would get it
I watch 1-2 episodes every day then I hit the movies then restart it. Even going through the seasons I still catch things that crack me up.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds