Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gerrod (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Are we really making fun of these four players for coaching a youth team? Good lord.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Are we really making fun of these four players for coaching a youth team? Good lord.
No, just Gerrod's NIL deals for the players. Like I said above I think it's great that the players took the time to help with the kids and I'm sure that kids had a great time and will always remember their time with players. I know how hard it is to get people to volunteer as coaches over the last year my brother has had to step in and be my nephews full time coach for flag football and coach pitch baseball because there was no one else that would/could do it. Luckly my brother got a few of the dads and some of his friends to help out when they can but sometimes it only him and maybe one other person to help coach. If my post came off in the way that I was making fun of the players that was not my intention.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Why would it matter if Frost is still here if he is legit?
As we’ve learned lately, kids commit to a coach and not a school. So odds are if Frost is gone, that means defensive staff would be washed too unfortunately

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
As we’ve learned lately, kids commit to a coach and not a school. So odds are if Frost is gone, that means defensive staff would be washed too unfortunately
I could buy it more if he wasn’t from Columbus. I’m guessing proximity to home was a pretty big factor into his choice. It’s not like the Nebraska defense was very good when he committed.

NEHusker54

Cornerback
It is ironic that we’re poking fun at our NIL when we just outbid Texas for a POTENTIAL coveted pass rusher. I say potential because we all know this is where highly touted juncos go to die. Under Frost anyway.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds