Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2022 (1 Viewer)

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Anyone else right now think Georgia should route TCU by 17 to 20? I haven't bet it yet..but while Saturday is still fresh in my head, I can't stop thinking about how Harbaugh called that game?
Coach you over thunk that offensive game plan so bad!
Georgia will come in with twice the speed and size and will stick to their identity. Both teams used up every play in the playbook so that cancels out a lot of coaching. Georgia also was off a few weeks and now will get back into playing hard nosed football. Thoughts?

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Anyone else right now think Georgia should route TCU by 17 to 20? I haven't bet it yet..but while Saturday is still fresh in my head, I can't stop thinking about how Harbaugh called that game?
Georgia will come in with twice the speed and size and will stick to their identity. Both teams used up every play in the playbook so that cancels out a lot of coaching. Georgia also was off a few weeks and now will get back into playing hard nosed football. Thoughts?
After seeing Michigan vs TCU, Harbaugh should fire his OC for being an idiot. JMO. Was completely out of their character.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I agree.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I like Burrows and Bengals but I won't bet it. Bills like to show up for big games.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds