Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If you don’t like Keisei Tominaga you can fuck off (1 Viewer)

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
You of all people should have some grace for people who are wrong about things.

Deez Nuts GIF

Oh I do.

In fact, I never take issue with admitting I'm wrong or eating crow. But I think there is a distinct difference between being wrong about the prediction of a football game and the fans who are so adamant about players who still have a lot of playing time ahead of them.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Oh I do.

In fact, I never take issue with admitting I'm wrong or eating crow. But I think there is a distinct difference between being wrong about the prediction of a football game and the fans who are so adamant about players who still have a lot of playing time ahead of them.
This is why I love you corn, you always come out smelling like roses

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Keisei isn’t my favorite player, but this specific team is worse without him.

I will say though that I see scenarios for 24-25 that the team is better without him.

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Keisei isn’t my favorite player, but this specific team is worse without him.

I will say though that I see scenarios for 24-25 that the team is better without him.
Theirs is no scenario where you lose one of the best shooters in the NCAA & get better 😂😂😂 do you not remember all the “shooters” we got the past 10 years, that couldn’t shoot? Most fans don’t realize how easy it makes it for the other 4 players when every team face guards Keisei the whole game.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Theirs is no scenario where you lose one of the best shooters in the NCAA & get better 😂😂😂 do you not remember all the “shooters” we got the past 10 years, that couldn’t shoot? Most fans don’t realize how easy it makes it for the other 4 players when every team face guards Keisei the whole game.

There have been LONG stretches during games this year where we have been better without him than with him on the floor in some huge games.

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
There have been LONG stretches during games this year where we have been better without him than with him on the floor in some huge games.
Yeah we’re also probably barely over .500 and not even on the bubble without him. You can say that about almost any player, Mast disappears every time we play a big with any athleticism, that doesn’t mean we’re better without him.

Last edited:

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Yeah we’re also probably barely over .500 and not even on the bubble without him. You can say that about almost any player, Mast disappears every time we play a big with any athleticism, that doesn’t mean we’re better without him. came out/stopped shooting.

So what are you saying?

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Me and my four-year old like Tominaga (pronounced Toga-moga) so much that I ordered a 5T Tominaga T-shirt from an online scam site that laughed itself to the bank with my $40.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Me and my four-year old like Tominaga (pronounced Toga-moga) so much that I ordered a 5T Tominaga T-shirt from an online scam site that laughed itself to the bank with my $40.
Maybe that's Tominaga's way of getting around the NIL problem with paying international players

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
UPDATE: after posting this yesterday, the T-shirt came in the mail yesterday. So the only thing I got scammed on was the $10 priority shipping that was supposed to deliver the shirt last week. My 4-year-old and I are happy again.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds