Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fuck Purdue game thread (2 Viewers)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Look. You believed we could win and the fact we're doing that game 7 of the year is honestly incredible with how we started
Especially with bad line play on both sides of the ball. I think we beat Wisconsin and Cockeye to get to 5 wins.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
We had about four opportunities where he should’ve been sacked and our shitty d-line let him escape
To be fair our defense was on the field for nearly the whole game. Go try to make a tackle after you're been on the field for 3/4 of the game it's not easy.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Purdue QB, Officer Rod Farva. The most accurate passing game I’ve seen in awhile. #MeowNow

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Mickey Joseph definitely has the boys playing better. Not a moral victory, but I definitely see improvement.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Game turds go to:

1) The defense, who gives up another 600 yards to an opponent
2) War Daddy Duval, for turning Ty Robinson into a lumbering oaf unable to change directions and stop an open Purdue QB. Seriously, he runs like a river barge that’s come loose from its moorings.
3) QB1, whose boneheaded interceptions more than offset the big plays and handed the victory to an opponent

We’re a better team than we were at the start of the season, but more losses than victories await us for the remainder of the season.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Game turds go to:

2) War Daddy Duval, for turning Ty Robinson into a lumbering oaf unable to change directions and stop an open Purdoodoo QB. Seriously, he runs like a river barge that’s come loose from its moorings.
3) QB1, whose boneheaded interceptions more than offset the big plays and handed the victory to an opponent

We’re a better team than we were at the start of the season, but more losses than victories await us for the remainder of the season.
Yeah. Casey doesn't throw that pick in the first half and we go in down 7, it's a totally different game

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Game turds go to:

2) War Daddy Duval, for turning Ty Robinson into a lumbering oaf unable to change directions and stop an open Purdoodoo QB. Seriously, he runs like a river barge that’s come loose from its moorings.

Lumbering, Gosh darn oaf!!! Absolutely spot on!!

Him and Nutmeg physically look like fucking idiots thanks to Duval. Just huge unathletic boulders with zero flexibility or mobility.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't know if we win another game with these lines, but I felt like we had a real chance tonight and that feels like something we can build on
We will see, but I think Mickey will get another win or two. Cockeye and Wisconsin are definitely the most winnable games due to their shitty offenses and Wisconsin isn't very good on defense this year. Purdue or Illinois will win the west and we pushed Purdue somehow.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds