Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fuck Purdoodoo game thread

Look. You believed we could win and the fact we're doing that game 7 of the year is honestly incredible with how we started
Especially with bad line play on both sides of the ball. I think we beat Wisconsin and Cockeye to get to 5 wins.

We had about four opportunities where he should’ve been sacked and our shitty d-line let him escape
To be fair our defense was on the field for nearly the whole game. Go try to make a tackle after you're been on the field for 3/4 of the game it's not easy.

Purdoodoo QB, Officer Rod Farva. The most accurate passing game I’ve seen in awhile. #MeowNow

Mickey Joseph definitely has the boys playing better. Not a moral victory, but I definitely see improvement.

Game turds go to:

1) The defense, who gives up another 600 yards to an opponent
2) War Daddy Duval, for turning Ty Robinson into a lumbering oaf unable to change directions and stop an open Purdoodoo QB. Seriously, he runs like a river barge that’s come loose from its moorings.
3) QB1, whose boneheaded interceptions more than offset the big plays and handed the victory to an opponent

We’re a better team than we were at the start of the season, but more losses than victories await us for the remainder of the season.

Game turds go to:

2) War Daddy Duval, for turning Ty Robinson into a lumbering oaf unable to change directions and stop an open Purdoodoo QB. Seriously, he runs like a river barge that’s come loose from its moorings.
3) QB1, whose boneheaded interceptions more than offset the big plays and handed the victory to an opponent

We’re a better team than we were at the start of the season, but more losses than victories await us for the remainder of the season.
Yeah. Casey doesn't throw that pick in the first half and we go in down 7, it's a totally different game

Game turds go to:

Lumbering, Gosh darn oaf!!! Absolutely spot on!!

Him and Nutmeg physically look like fucking idiots thanks to Duval. Just huge unathletic boulders with zero flexibility or mobility.

Game turds go to:

Every decent offense we've played has absolutely shredded us. Warning signs should have been flashing all over when we gave up 350 to fucking Buttgers. @HerbRedman shut down that conversation last week though. 🤡

I don't know if we win another game with these lines, but I felt like we had a real chance tonight and that feels like something we can build on
We will see, but I think Mickey will get another win or two. Cockeye and Wisconsin are definitely the most winnable games due to their shitty offenses and Wisconsin isn't very good on defense this year. Purdoodoo or Illinois will win the west and we pushed Purdoodoo somehow.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back