Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Frost Tidbit

My friend and his wife spent their anniversary at the Park Hyatt in NYC while they were separated. They got divorced three months later. My takeaway was that divorces can be complicated.
True story. By brother's divorce was finalized in early 2019, but I haven't seen my ex-SIL since Christmas 2016.

That said, I know that Scott spent 10 to 14 days with his mother in law in Arizona over the holidays. That's all I know, and it doesn't mean shit.

People need to leave the guy’s personal life alone . There’s really no reason for that .... comment on his job , whatever but leave his wife & kids alone & out of it .
True story.

@HuskerGarrett, we need a "True story" reaction.

True story. By brother's divorce was finalized in early 2019, but I haven't seen my ex-SIL since Christmas 2016.

That said, I know that Scott spent 10 to 14 days with his mother in law in Arizona over the holidays. That's all I know, and it doesn't mean shit.

True story.

@HuskerGarrett, we need a "True story" reaction.
I’ll get one up tomorrow for sure.

I was thinking about making a sarcastic “Yay” reaction with that spelling bee confetti gif going around too
Arvind deserves better, IMO.

You could always go with a classic (Kramer):
iu

Lets start a thread that says Frosts new lover is a homosexual Mexican man and see if he subtly mentions it’s false in his next presser
or

he will finally come out of that closet he has been hiding in since 1995

and then no one will be able to criticize him because he's gay which would be a major power play by Frost

@Toe if you're married, how often do you wear yours?

I ask because I rarely do unless going out together for social engagements. It sits in the center console of my car about 99% of the time. When I wear it at other times, I fidget with it constantly, distracting others that I'm interacting with.

@Toe if you're married, how often do you wear yours?

I ask because I rarely do unless going out together for social engagements. It sits in the center console of my car about 99% of the time. When I wear it at other times, I fidget with it constantly, distracting others that I'm interacting with.
Most married coaches wear their rings. It’s good for mommas of recruits to see a “committed” coach and “family man” in the living room.

I’m not buying any of it. Clearly there is trouble, or there has been. Maybe it’s all worked out now with the trip to Arizona. For his kid’s sake I hope so. Now go win some damn games.

Most married coaches wear their rings. It’s good for mommas of recruits to see a “committed” coach and “family man” in the living room.

I’m not buying any of it. Clearly there is trouble, or there has been. Maybe it’s all worked out now with the trip to Arizona. For his kid’s sake I hope so. Now go win some damn games.

With wedding rings, I consider it from the perspective of "which spouse wants out" will be most likely to stop wearing theirs first.

I presume that none of us know which of the two stopped wearing theirs first (or if they both did), but I get your point about Mammas and family men.

I’m guessing they went somewhere else. Arizona has been sunny but not warm

Lets start a thread that says Frosts new lover is a homosexual Mexican man and see if he subtly mentions it’s false in his next presser
If he ever mentions going out for any kind of mexican food, we know what he's really talking about.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back