Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Frost Article - by Dennis Dodd

Yeah I was never a fan of his as a player either. Then when he came back to Lincoln after his NFL days were over, I had a personal connection. Lost a lot of respect for him then. I never wanted him as our coach. Glad he’s gone. All the things I saw in him as a player and in his time in Lincoln, were amplified in his time as our coach.

Any good stories?
Need those nuggs

Need those nuggs
Nothing real juicy. Had a family member that was a student athlete when Scott came back to Lincoln. He was about 35 at the time and living in his grandmothers basement.

One of my family member’s teammates was dating him. She was 17 at the start, and star struck because of who he was. He was taking her to Vegas, buying her drinks, etc. I know a lot of people would be okay with that. But my reaction was, she’s an underage girl, can’t you get someone closer to your own age. I just kept thinking, thank god that’s not my daughter.

It just all fit together to paint not a great picture of him. He hooks up with LP’s girlfriend after TO told him to leave her alone. Hooks up with a young woman half his age. He chased tail all over Lincoln as a married man while head coach.

You all can call me a prude or whatever. But my moral compass just doesn’t work the same as his.

Nothing real juicy. Had a family member that was a student athlete when Scott came back to Lincoln. He was about 35 at the time and living in his grandmothers basement.

One of my family member’s teammates was dating him. She was 17 at the start, and star struck because of who he was. He was taking her to Vegas, buying her drinks, etc. I know a lot of people would be okay with that. But my reaction was, she’s an underage girl, can’t you get someone closer to your own age. I just kept thinking, thank god that’s not my daughter.

It just all fit together to paint not a great picture of him. He hooks up with LP’s girlfriend after TO told him to leave her alone. Hooks up with a young woman half his age. He chased tail all over Lincoln as a married man while head coach.

You all can call me a prude or whatever. But my moral compass just doesn’t work the same as his.
I'd be livid if that was my daughter

Any good stories?
This one time, before I passes way, I drug him out of an apartment, down the stairs, out the front door, all the way outside and made him pee himself.
lawrence phillips GIF

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

That's fuckin gross

That’s not being a prude. Thats having self respect and doing the right thing. A 35 year old being with a 17 year old is illegal and grooming. Running around on your wife while everyone in the state knows it is someone being a narcissist. Doing the right thing or holding true to your values doesn’t make you a prude. It’s what more people should do.

Reminds me of the two guys I knew that played at UNI while he was there. Both mentioned frost always being with chicks on campus. Schools probably want to avoid that future sex scandal

If I was an oddsmaker, I'd put Frost as a -175 favorite over Jim with a bat in a fight.

Over/under on fight time at 40 seconds.

Place your bets.
I'll happily take Jim and the extra money. Frost is a classic "tough guy until someone makes a move on him." See, e.g., dorm closet.

A guy fucking a 17 year old with family issues is a slime ball not a bad ass.

They always say that a team hires the opposite coach of the one they just fired. Had hoped the difference would be football-related. Instead we were trading a good human being for a piece of shit.

Prude

I was generally disgusted. The girl had some family issues which I felt made her more vulnerable.
If there's anything I've really, genuinely learned and felt passionate about in the last 3 and a half years since my daughter was born, it's that I will make damn sure that there is a 0% chance that she has any daddy issues or family issues. Something I feel very strongly about.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back