Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Friday night open chat - Brought to you by Busch Lattes

Oh yeah I’ve been boned about playing Fordham for years. Can’t miss that one.

d18340f078aa6c7736dfebd15e138128.gif

I’m sure it’s been asked before. What’s your connection to the program? Feel free to be as vague as possible as I’m sure you don’t want to give too much away.

That is basically him healthy. all year.

Also give or take 2012 Taylor Martinez... Last time we won the division

In 2012 Martinez was first team all-Conference at QB.

If this Martinez is first team all-conference at QB in 2021 we either win the division or only have 1 loss in the West to the eventual west champ. (I could see him still getting all conference if we go say 9-3 but the only loses are to OU/Ohio St/Wiscy or Cockeye)

In 2012 Martinez was first team all-Conference at QB.

If this Martinez is first team all-conference at QB in 2021 we either win the division or only have 1 loss in the West to the eventual west champ. (I could see him still getting all conference if we go say 9-3 but the only loses are to OU/Ohio St/Wiscy or Cockeyes)
I am pretty bullish on Martinez if he can stay healthy.

I just feel we have at least 3 guys on our WR core who will be paid to play football at some point(Betts, Manning and Toure). Then you have Allen who is on NFL teams radar right now. This OL will be on par with 2018 and 2020 units. Snap the damn ball right.

RB room looks to be trending the right way. I need to see it though.

This will be the most talent 2AM has had around him since his freshmen year.

Needs to stay healthy though.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back