Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Friday night open chat brought to you by Busch lattes FU week (2 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Forgive me if I'm slower than usual tonight. Beth Mowens is on the call and I may be well.........

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
What’s this shit about over on tater island where this asshole is slow dripping out something about Frost and a DUI?
I mean that shit is public knowledge quickly. Should know if he is right or full of shit soon.

Plus he has a driver. So if he got a DUI he is a.massive retard

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
How can anybody over 22 drink that much learn to enjoy life and good beer nfm

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Damn was about to post that DUI rumor from over there. I believe that is Devaney territory if I’m not mistaken

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I mean that shit is public knowledge quickly. Should know if he is right or full of shit soon.

Plus he has a driver. So if he got a DUI he is a.massive retard
Would him coaching or not tomorrow be any indicator? I’d imagine Turd would be less than pleased if that’s true

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
IMO, if we have Lincoln PD covering shit up again we're 1 step closer to being back.

Much like when Bo was coach, it's not so much that I have an issue with the football program being involved in shady shit, but for the love of god can we just get a coach who does shady shit for the benefit of the football team rather than converting up their dumpster fire of a personal life?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds