Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Friday Drinking Thread (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver

So the "edge" is maybe referencing "straight edge," which I thought drifted away many years ago. Enjoy the flavor. I don't think I could get it where I live.

One of my college buddies was a certified alcoholic from at least junior year until he finished his M.Ed. He went to every master's degree class after at least one screwdriver to start the day.

During his journey to sobriety, he also went through a roughly two year long phase of drinking a case of N.A. beer per day. Whatevev's. He's now sober, married, and has a five-year-old kid.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
So the "edge" is maybe referencing "straight edge," which I thought drifted away many years ago. Enjoy the flavor. I don't think I could get it where I live.

One of my college buddies was a certified alcoholic from at least junior year until he finished his M.Ed. He went to every master's degree class after at least one screwdriver to start the day.

During his journey to sobriety, he also went through a roughly two year long phase of drinking a case of N.A. beer per day. Whatevev's. He's now sober, married, and has a five-year-old kid.
Thanks?

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
No thanks needed. I was mainly trying to tell the "interesting story" of my friend's path (his story is still is crazy to me. How do you get a 4.0 M.Ed degree when you drink a couple ounces of vodka everyday before noon?) Your post of NA beer reminded me of the friend's journey. Is that fair?

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
No thanks needed. I was mainly trying to tell the "interesting story" of my friend's path (his story is still is crazy to me. How do you get a 4.0 M.Ed degree when you drink a couple ounces of vodka everyday before noon?) Your post of NA beer reminded me of the friend's journey. Is that fair?
I was more impressed he is sober being married with a 5 /yo

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds