Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Friday evening drinking thread (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
That Waspy POS would drink his own cum if you put it in a $400 bottle

Are we talking white, anglo-saxxton, protestant, or some other acronym. My posts on the platinum board indicate that I don't know how to acronym, or even how to message board.

I just put some keystone light in a $400 bottle, and it tasted magnificent. Thanks for the suggestion.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
For F's sake, I will move to Alaska to get sumpin sumpin ale.
I used to get it all the time when I was allowed to leave the region and go to Anchorage. It's damn near impossible. to get a good wheat ale, so this is about as close I can get. We can get every beer Boulevard brews, except the wheat, and I have no idea why.

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Your beer descriptions are way more accessible to me than @Johannes de Silentio's bourbon/brandy/cognac descriptions. Thank you.
It's true that @Jim14510 is kind of like the curmudgeony uncle of this site and his beer notes reflect that. Wouldn't be seemly for him to be using all that dainty terminology. I sure as hell would be sad to see it.
That Waspy POS would drink his own cum if you put it in a $400 bottle
The label would also have to be cool or you'd have to concoct some story about how my cum was ejaculated with traditional, artisan methods (peeping tom?) as opposed to contemporary, computerized production (internet pron with ridiculous genres). Assuming all that, 100%, and I'd make it sound classy and delicious.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
It's true that @Jim14510 is kind of like the curmudgeony uncle of this site and his beer notes reflect that. Wouldn't be seemly for him to be using all that dainty terminology. I sure as hell would be sad to see it.

The label would also have to be cool or you'd have to concoct some story about how my cum was ejaculated with traditional, artisan methods (peeping tom?) as opposed to contemporary, computerized production (internet pron with ridiculous genres). Assuming all that, 100%, and I'd make it sound classy and delicious.

@HuskerGarrett, jds just created an emergent need for a "gag" reaction. Baron deserves half the credit, though.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I used to get it all the time when I was allowed to leave the region and go to Anchorage. It's damn near impossible. to get a good wheat ale, so this is about as close I can get. We can get every beer Boulevard brews, except the wheat, and I have no idea why.
Can you be shipped alcohol?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I took a bottle of whiskey to fed ex not knowing you aren't supposed to ship alcohol. They told me I couldn't so I just boxed it up and had secretary ship it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds