Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fidone (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
He did block better than most of the OL.. but it was surprising he didn’t get a single target

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It's not hard to run some plays for TE's. Literally really easy - they are easily forgotten about or overlooked as receivers often. I mean, NFL defenses get torched by TE's all the time, for a reason. I mean you can just drag them across the middle or out to the flat a second late after faking to block. This is simple shit. So many ways a good coach and O.C. can use a TE as a weapon.

If Fidone was really so talented, you'd think at least ONE coach could figure out how to utilize him. I know this was only one game, but if a guy is that damn talented, he should show something... even a little. So it is not adding up he is as good as advertised. Until he proves or shows something, counting on him as a contributor, let alone a major contributor, is not wise.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds