Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule's Spring Press Conference With Fidone And Chief (3 Viewers)

straightoutta308

This Gen sucks.
Elite Member
Feels like it has to be Benhart. However, I saw an article on Twitter (couldn’t find it again, apologies) where Palmer was singing Washington’s praise in an interview at the combine. Maybe they are boys and he’s sticking up for him having a tough time with the new staff? Feels like he showed just enough that he could be a solid contributor though, who knows.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
its benhart
Is that a guess or you in the know? Hate to get rumors started on a player if people are just speculating. Benhart was a state champion wrestler which in my experience normally wrestlers are pretty darn disciplined to succeed in that sport. If I remember correctly I think he also has a learning disability.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Is that a guess or you in the know? Hate to get rumors started on a player if people are just speculating. Benhart was a state champion wrestler which in my experience normally wrestlers are pretty darn disciplined to succeed in that sport. If I remember correctly I think he also has a learning disability.
guess. but an educated one

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
There are 10 teams with what looks like 11 guys on each team so 110 guys participating. So, Mr. Irrelevant was a starter last year and had 109 guys picked before him?

tenor.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds