Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

FiDONE to Cockeye? (1 Viewer)

huskershibe

Linebacker
He deleted everything Nebraska front Twitter a couple weeks ago.
Prolly gone, wouldn’t blame him. He’s had a tough go in Lincoln with injuries. New place might be good for him.
especially at a place that can develop tight ends....

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
While I get that feeling from being burned before, I’m hoping a coaching upgrade on our end puts an end to that. If we are getting wishful that we’ll have a coach take us back to prominence, that also includes putting an end to this sort of football fiddlefuckery.
Believe me brother, I’m excited but I won’t believe that The Curse™ is gone until I’ve seen it get crushed with my own eyes. If the simulation theory is correct it is just giving us a shot of hope before it fucks us harder and dryer than ever. I do have a slight glimmer of hope though if I’m being honest. Just what the simulation wants.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Supposedly some smoke indicating that he is going to defect.
Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Don't care either way. Not worried about it a bit. We need a purge.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Believe me brother, I’m excited but I won’t believe that The Curse™ is gone until I’ve seen it get crushed with my own eyes. If the simulation theory is correct it is just giving us a shot of hope before it fucks us harder and dryer than ever. I do have a slight glimmer of hope though if I’m being honest. Just what the simulation wants.
@HuskerGarrett should have made TO a blood sacrifice when he had the chance

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
If he wants to go play in that offense, he can't be helped.
Sam LaPorta is doing well despite their offense being lousy. I think with proper development, Fidone will be even better than Sam. But hopefully, Fidone stays with Nebraska after the new HC (Rhule?) is announced.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Sam LaPorta is doing well despite their offense being lousy. I think with proper development, Fidone will be even better than Sam. But hopefully, Fidone stays with Nebraska after the new HC (Rhule?) is announced.
Not relevant to this conversation but is LaPorta out this week?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Absolutely loved AW3 with my Orangemen his Post Grad year. Broke G Mac’s three point record that year. 112 threes.
I should be hanging with G Mac next weekend. Going up to the Notre Dame - Syracuse Basketball game in South Bend on Dec 3rd. I've never been to Notre Dame so good excuse to check it out. My buddy is friends with Gerry from his days at Syracuse so we are planning on getting together with him. Best part is he is also tight with the Notre Dame side as his cousin is an Asst Coach on the hoops team. We're getting taken care of by both sides. I'm so excited about getting the behind the scenes tour of the Notre Dame facilities.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds