Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fidone has been getting his Wheaties

Like in a Wandale receiver role?
No.. You won't see him in the jet motion.

If I had to guess you'll see him working the middle of the field on their mesh, on their hi lo sweep, they love a sticks concept with their TE and a backside double slant, etc...

I think one thing that will be a little different is seeing him, or one of the bigger WRs, getting more vertical in the rpo game on that bang 8.

Not saying we won't see bubble screens off a box count rpo, but I can see us trying to get north and south more.

No.. You won't see him in the jet motion.

If I had to guess you'll see him working the middle of the field on their mesh, on their hi lo sweep, they love a sticks concept with their TE and a backside double slant, etc...

I think one thing that will be a little different is seeing him, or one of the bigger WRs, getting more vertical in the rpo game on that bang 8.

Not saying we won't see bubble screens off a box count rpo, but I can see us trying to get north and south more.
Right, forgot about the jet sweep thing. I meant basically the North/South concepts. Cool, thank you!

And the breakaway speed of Joel Makovicka
How dare you insult Joel
insulted i love lucy GIF by HULU

Like he had great vision, change of direction, balance and was pretty sudden.... But wow he was short and lacked top end speed.
Honestly his ability to cut through some holes that others couldn't was pretty damn impressive. Granted, his size had a little to do with it, but his agility and vision were insane. But didn't have the home run threat honestly.

@slattimer @Faux Sean Callahan so I know he's listed as a TE but what are we actually going to use him as most of the time? like a hybrid TE/Slot guy? I mean physically if him, Omar, and Toure are out there at the same time, you just literally can't lose 50/50 balls. Could be a very physical blocker too if he continues to put on good size like that.

Any Nebraska QB: Hold my beer and watch this shit

Honestly his ability to cut through some holes that others couldn't was pretty damn impressive. Granted, his size had a little to do with it, but his agility and vision were insane. But didn't have the home run threat honestly.
I mean I think Mills and Ozigbo both had more big TD runs than him.

@slattimer @Faux Sean Callahan so I know he's listed as a TE but what are we actually going to use him as most of the time? like a hybrid TE/Slot guy? I mean physically if him, Omar, and Toure are out there at the same time, you just literally can't lose 50/50 balls. Could be a very physical blocker too if he continues to put on good size like that.
Can’t lose 50-50 balls when AM will probably never throw em. We’re all gonna be pissed when bigger WRs just means bigger blockers.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back