Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Favorite Joke

The Other Dave

Backup Towelboy
Elite Member
Want to share your favorite joke? I'm trying to build up my repertoire for my golf group. Here's mine currently:

A married couple is getting ready to go on a big date. The wife prepares for the big night by shaving her pussy. She's feeling frisky and hops out of the shower with a towel on. She then looks at her husband and drops the towel while yelling "Super Pussy!" The husband responds "I'll have the soup."

In the greatest days of the British Empire, a new commanding officer was sent to a jungle outpost to relieve the retiring colonel.

After welcoming his replacement, and showing the courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches) that protocol decrees, the retiring colonel said, "You must meet Captain Smithers, my right-hand man. God, he's really the strength of this office. His talent is simply boundless."

Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO, who was surprised to meet a toothless, hairless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, a particularly unattractive man less than three feet tall.

"Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself."

"Well, sir, I graduated with honours from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar after 3 expeditions behind enemy lines. I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events and won a Silver Medal in the middleweight division of the Olympics. I have researched the history of ..."

Here the colonel interrupted.

"Yes, yes; never mind that, Smithers; the CO can find all that in your file. Tell him about the day you called the witch doctor a motherfucker."

A buddy of mine was in his residency as an ER doctor and his shift was ending on a Saturday afternoon. He's walking out the door when he sees this old man in golfing clothing dragging his unconscious wife into the ER. She's covered in blood from a head wound and my friend he immediately starts looking her over right there in front of the entrance trying to find her wound.

Trying to remain calm he asks, "What happened here, sir?"

The husband is in a panic and exhausted from carrying her dead weight and is just stumbling over his words and rambling all over the place as he tries to explain. "Well, me and my wife have been married for 35 years and every Saturday morning since our wedding day we've played a round of golf together. You see her dad was the local golf pro..."

"Sir, please try to focus here. How did she get injured?"

"Sorry. So I play from the men's tees and she plays from the women's and she normally drops me off in the cart and then heads up to her tees and waits for me to hit and I walk up."

"Sir!" My buddy's getting frustrated because he's really struggling to find the wound with the blood and is searching frantically at this point.

"I'm explaining it to you, son! So anyways she drops me off like always and I set up for my drive and I thinned it! I never thin it! Never! And lo and behold that ball had eyes for my dear Agnes' - Agnes is my wife here - head. I yelled 'Fore!' but she wasn't looking and boom! Straight to the back of her head!" He just starts weeping at this point clearly overcome by guilt.

Finally my buddy finds the cause of the bleeding but he's confused. "Sir, I actually see two injuries here."

The old man dries his eyes, instantly gains his composure, and states matter of factly, "Well I had to take a mulligan."

Either:

1. What’s the difference between a chickpea and garbanzo bean? I’ve never had a garbanzo bean on my face before.

2. What’s the difference between a sorority girl and my bowling ball? I can only fit three fingers in my bowling ball.

A man goes to hell and the devil greets him. He takes him to a hallway which has three different doors and tell the man he'll have to choose one room to spend the rest of eternity in.
So he takes him to the first door and he opens it and sees everyone standing on their heads on wooden floors. The man thought that would be pretty terrible to spend the rest of eternity on his head on such a hard floor and asked the devil to show him the second door.

Everyone in the second room was standing on their heads on concrete. The man thought that was even worse to spend the rest of eternity on his head on an even harder floor.

Finally the devil takes him to the third door and in that room everyone is up to their knees in dog shit and drinking coffee. The man thought that was pretty bad, but at least they could drink coffee so he told the devil he chose the third room to spend the rest of eternity in. So the man, up to his knees in dog shit, drank coffee for a few minutes. Then the devil came back into the room and said "Coffee break is over. Back on your heads."

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings.

The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs.

When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor.

Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.'

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves..

The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs.

When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, 'Who was that?'

'It was Bob the next door neighbor she replies'.

'Great,' the husband says, 'did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?'

Moral of the story:
If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

This one is a little dated:

Quasimodo, Albert Einstein, and Mother Teresa are together and talking, & Einstein says "I can't believe I'm the smartest guy in the world, there has to be someone else somewhere who's smarter."

Mother Teresa says "I can't believe I do more good works than anyone else, there has to be someone doing more. "

Quasimodo says "I can't believe I'm the ugliest guy in the world, there has to be at least one person uglier."

So they go to an oracle and take turns asking him.

Einstein comes out smiling and says "he says I really am the smartest guy in the world."

Mother Teresa comes out smiling and says "he says I really do more good than anyone else in the world."

Quasimodo then comes out looking confused. They ask him what the oracle said, & Quasimodo replies "who's Janet Reno?"

Norm MacDonald so read it in his voice.

Just the other week I had someone move next to me. Original neighbor died of cancer about three months ago. So as the great neighbor I am I go to greet my new neighbor, I say "Hey there uhh neighbor just dropping by to say hello, say what do you do for a living?"

He says "Nice to meet you. I’m a professor of logic down at the University of Science."

I say "Professor of Logic! Now what the hell is that?"

He says "It's a series of inferences and uhhh, let me give you a example. Do you own a doghouse?"

I say "Yes, yes I do"​

He says "So you have a dog meaning you probably have a family too?"

I say "Yep"
He then says "So you probably have a wife and kids meaning your a straight heterosexual man?"

I say "That's correct"
He then finishes by saying "That's logic. Just from knowing you have a doghouse I figured out you were a straight male."

I say "Well damn, isn't that something. Well I gotta go catch a bus, talk to you later uhh neighbor."

So I walk to the bus stop. There's around four people standing there.
Guy lights up a cigarette says "Ya' know once you light a cigarette the bus comes"

He smokes the whole cigarette the bus doesn't arrive, I say "That theory really worked huh?"

He reply's "It's works every now and then. What's new with you?“

I say just meeting my new neighbor "l learned about logic"

He says "Logic? What hell is that?"
Knowing what I know now I say " its a series of uhhh, let me give you a example.

Do you own a doghouse?"

He says "No I own no doghouse."

I say "So you’re one of those gays"​

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back