Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Family vacation—NSFW (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Glad there doesn’t seem to be such thing as dad-guilt, or maybe I’m just an asshole.
I've wondered this myself many times. We didn't go on a vacation without the kids from day oldest was born until she was about 10 because of mom guilt. The 3rd wasn't so lucky. We've done a trip about every year once she was about 2.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I've wondered this myself many times. We didn't go on a vacation without the kids from day oldest was born until she was about 10 because of mom guilt. The 3rd wasn't so lucky. We've done a trip about every year once she was about 2.
We’ve done I think 1 trip without kids. Like 3 days and it killed her. Meanwhile I’ll go hunt for 5 days and wish for 5 more. Women need to get away more.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Stickney. About 20 minutes or so south of Mitchell.

My redneck cousin lives close to there.

He basically lives in New Holland (in the country but like 1/4 a mile from town) he bought the place so he can cover call for Platte, Corsica, Armour and Geddes…. What’s that? Oh, no he isn’t a surgeon or anything like that. He is an electrician with a fetish for being a volunteer firefighter.

HUGE dork, always wears 2 scanner radios on his belt at all times and exclusively wears shirts about being a volunteer firefighter.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
A child > adults acting like children

Actual harm/annoyance > imaginary harm

I have a child and can understand while they are annoying they either can’t help it or are not doing it intentionally.

What I can’t stand is the no logic no science feelings based hypocritical imaginary fears that have gripped a portion of the population the past 19 months.

I will not play make believe with these people. They are not a child and need to stop acting like one.
You not flying will teach them a lesson.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just pick another Colorado town. Not gonna be able to drive to anything better from there

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
A child > adults acting like children

Actual harm/annoyance > imaginary harm

I have a child and can understand while they are annoying they either can’t help it or are not doing it intentionally.

What I can’t stand is the no logic no science feelings based hypocritical imaginary fears that have gripped a portion of the population the past 19 months.

I will not play make believe with these people. They are not a child and need to stop acting like one.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
You not flying will teach them a lesson.

Just saw this, sorry for the late reply.

It isn’t about teaching anybody a lesson or making a political statement.

I don’t want to wear a mask for 3 hours or force my 2 year old wear a mask for 3 hours.

We all had Covid, the wife and I have been vaccinated. I’m not gonna pay money to play make believe, I live in enough denial being a husker fan.

PS: To be fair, even without Covid I probably wouldn’t want to fly with a 2 year old.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds