Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Falls City man arrested for child exploitation (1 Viewer)

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Is that something one guy did or is that something that all of them do?
I can’t remember the name of it but used to be a cult down in Richardson County. When one of the guys was going to report them to the police for abusing a kid they tortured him and put a shovel in his ass before they killed him. SE Nebraska and NW Missouri are both weird areas.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I can’t remember the name of it but used to be a cult down in Richardson County. When one of the guys was going to report them to the police for abusing a kid they tortured him and put a shovel in his ass before they killed him. SE Nebraska and NW Missouri are both weird areas.
Michael Ryan and the Yahweh Cult in Rulo. He was basically David Koresh before David Koresh. Didn’t get nearly the media exposure as other mass murders.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Falls City is a nice town. Don’t they jam shovels in peoples butts?
70S Banjo GIF

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I believe it was a grease gun, not a shovel iirc? There’s a movie about it I think.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Did anything ever happen with that meat locker in central Nebraska?

Lfaller23

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I believe it was a grease gun, not a shovel iirc? There’s a movie about it I think.
It was a shovel handle. There’s a book about it called Evil Harvest. From what I know the farm is still pretty much untouched since the day the place was raided by the fbi.

Other than hs kids going out there and messing around.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Did anything ever happen with that meat locker in central Nebraska?

Judge Urbom was so pissed he had that sex trafficking case and 3 murders his final year on the bench.

He told me: “I went 25 years with only a single murder and a single sex trafficking case and then my final year on the bench I get this.”

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
It was a shovel handle. There’s a book about it called Evil Harvest. From what I know the farm is still pretty much untouched since the day the place was raided by the fbi.

Other than hs kids going out there and messing around.
Oddly enough, we are both talking about different but infamous gruesome murders in the Rulo area. The one I’m talking about is the Teena Brandon murder by John Lotter. It was made into a movie, “Boys Don’t Cry.”

Rulo, and Richardson County in general, is a fucking hellhole.

Lfaller23

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Oddly enough, we are both talking about different but infamous gruesome murders in the Rulo area. The one I’m talking about is the Teena Brandon murder by John Lotter. It was made into a movie, “Boys Don’t Cry.”

Rulo, and Richardson County in general, is a fucking hellhole.
The post you responded to was referring to the cult farm that I’m talking about.

Everyone knows it’s no different than any other small towns in Nebraska. Just takes one bad apple.

Also, cult farm leader was actually from Kansas. So fuck those guys.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds