Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall Camp (3 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Today is the last day of fall camp. In-season starts on Monday.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Older crowd has always seemed to be obsessed with the Unity Council, I haven't seen anything about it on Huskermax or from Sipple or Shatel, etc
I’m a guy who says embrace the history, but I can see where players don’t want to hear about all the 90s stuff too. Jason Peter was on Bahe’s podcast talking about some of this, and it was a real good interview. I do find Jason Peter annoying at times, but he came off pretty good here. It’s definitely worth a listen.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I’m a guy who says embrace the history, but I can see where players don’t want to hear about all the 90s stuff too. Jason Peter was on Bahe’s podcast talking about some of this, and it was a real good interview. I do find Jason Peter annoying at times, but he came off pretty good here. It’s definitely worth a listen.
Cliffs?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
He just said he doesn’t bring past shit up unless they ask. He said there are some talented dudes on the d line. A guy like Robinson has all the potential in the world. He also said they have made it an emphasis to work on penalties and not killing your team with them. There is a lot more. It was an hour interview.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
He just said he doesn’t bring past shit up unless they ask. He said there are some talented dudes on the d line. A guy like Robinson has all the potential in the world. He also said they have made it an emphasis to work on penalties and not killing your team with them. There is a lot more. It was an hour interview.
Nice. Any shot you got the link off the top of your head.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds