Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

Been to El Paso a lot and can eat a metric fuck ton of Chicos Tacos. Know not much about UTEP. But their HC here went into great depth about Nebraska. Can tell he’s been researching a lot. One of the more candid head coach interviews I’ve seen in a while.

Does he talk about how he’s preparing for the HH 10-15?

Does he talk about how he’s preparing for the HH 10-15?
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Honestly, I feel sorry for Haarberg. He should've been moved to another position a long time ago, and the main reason he hasn't been is because our QB room has been weak AF the last few years. He might still have a solid career at another position, but he's being robbed of years of development at that position.

Honestly, I feel sorry for Haarberg. He should've been moved to another position a long time ago, and the main reason he hasn't been is because our QB room has been weak AF the last few years. He might still have a solid career at another position, but he's being robbed of years of development at that position.
I think frost would have happily moved him to different position if he could.

FFS

If this isn't the most glaring example of dumbass Cornhusker fans for the past 20ish years, I don't know what is.

The Cornhuskers get a possible once in a lifetime QB and the schmucks are running around clamoring for fuckin QB2.

Fml, and

GO BIG RED MF'ers
FFS

I didn't realize that reading comprehension was so hard for most of Nebraska fans.

There literally is no one "clamoring for fuckin QB2." Everyone here is in 1,000% agreement that Raiola is the man for the job at QB1.

What people, including the offensive coordinator, are clamoring for, is that there are a few unique situations that could arise where it makes sense to put HH in because he is one of tjr best athletes on the team.

Florida did the same thing with Chris Leak and Tim Tebow in 2006.

Oklahoma did the same thing with Landry Jones and Blake Bell in 2010-11.

HH ran for 500 yards last year IN SPITE of how terrible of a passer he is. He is a gifted runner (as long as ball security is not an issue still). To say anything else is just revisionist tomfoolery...

FFS

I didn't realize that reading comprehension was so hard for most of Nebraska fans.

There literally is no one "clamoring for fuckin QB2." Everyone here is in 1,000% agreement that Raiola is the man for the job at QB1.

What people, including the offensive coordinator, are clamoring for, is that there are a few unique situations that could arise where it makes sense to put HH in because he is one of tjr best athletes on the team.

Florida did the same thing with Chris Leak and Tim Tebow in 2006.

Oklahoma did the same thing with Landry Jones and Blake Bell in 2010-11.

HH ran for 500 yards last year IN SPITE of how terrible of a passer he is. He is a gifted runner (as long as ball security is not an issue still). To say anything else is just revisionist tomfoolery...
It’s amazing how hard it is to understand such a simple and logical thing.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back