Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

I'm not sold on Coleman being a star yet. He had trouble getting off the line last year when people were physical. Understandable for a freshman.

Not much point in continuing this argument though. Season starts in a couple weeks. We'll see.
I’m not sold on you being a star yet either Jimbo!! sumbitch!!

It's an indictment of Malachi if the coaches pursue multiple tall, fast WRs? Do I have that right?
Also that he only played last year as a freshman because our other receivers weren't as good.

It’s concerning that they decided to go get more gooder tall fast receivers though.

I'm not sold on Coleman being a star yet. He had trouble getting off the line last year when people were physical. Understandable for a freshman.

Not much point in continuing this argument though. Season starts in a couple weeks. We'll see.
Neyor, Lloyd, and Coleman should be alternating go routes every damn play this year. DR can drop a 55 yard deep ball from orbit without any effort. Make it impossible to commit to the run or covering Fidone underneath. Coleman just needs to be able to stretch the field when the defense occasionally slips to make a big impact this year.

I’ve always thought he had Valgus looking knees.
Lot of athletes do, but injury chances are way higher.

All this WRs talk is nonsense.
We can all agree Neyor and Banks only came to Nebraska because of Raiola. Dylan signed in December, they came in January.

If you think Raiola is coming to Nebraska to run a similar offense we’ve seen with Haarberg, Sims, Martinez, Martinez, Armstrong, etc. you’ve lost your mind.
He’s not coming to throw the ball maybe 20 times a game on a good day. Nebraska is going to slang that shit 30-40 times a game. They’ll be lining up 3-4 WRs per down as long as they are all healthy.

Lloyd, Coleman, Neyor, Banks, Barney, IGC, Bullock will all have opportunities to get on the field.
You’ll see McMorris, Hall, and Smith have their opportunity as well and play in 4 games a piece.

If you want to get bricked up about how much more arm talent we have now here's a clip of 22 year old Chubba Purdy throwing a deep ball ~45 yards

Vs. an 18 year old Dylan Raiola throwing a ~55 yard deep ball from a similar set up. (Very first clip in the highlights)

Notice how much steeper the ball from DR is delivered. Impossible to cover as a DB if the WR gets more than a step on you.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back