Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Evan Cooper first public hire

Had to do some googling on this guy. Rhule buddy. He’s been Rhules recruiting coordinator at his college stops. A lot has changed on the recruiting landscape since this guy was last in the college game 3 years ago. Might be a slow start as we are essentially 3 years behind other staffs when it comes to recruiting these kids.

With our NIL prowess and facilities we should easily be able to sign top 25 recruiting classes though. No excuses for 9 million a year.

If you keep Vince Guinta around, we won't be 3 years behind anyone...

Was positive about Pelini, Riley, and Frost and all sucked. Going the opposite direction this time. Positivity never works with Nebraska athletics

Hoping for Mickey to be kept and some good hires be made
Fair enough going the @Poor_and_Stupid route. I can respect that. I’ve been a fan of Rhule so I’m partial to the hire.
cartoon network hug GIF

I had Cooper pegged to be the new CBs coach in the Defensive Staff Breakdown. Check out that post for a bit more insight on him and where all he has been.

He is a solid hire. I wouldn't expect him to be Recruiting Coordinator unless we miss out on Robinson and Mickey leaves.

Had to do some googling on this guy. Rhule buddy. He’s been Rhules recruiting coordinator at his college stops. A lot has changed on the recruiting landscape since this guy was last in the college game 3 years ago. Might be a slow start as we are essentially 3 years behind other staffs when it comes to recruiting these kids.

With our NIL prowess and facilities we should easily be able to sign top 25 recruiting classes though. No excuses for 9 million a year.
Find some more things to bitch about

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back