Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dylan Raiola Interview w/Compton (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Dylan was pretty funny. He did a good job.

I did wish for a few follow up questions.

DR: I like Canes. I never had it in high school because I didn’t eat fast food then.

But you eat fast food now?!?

Last edited:

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Is this the first time we’ve seen a tour of Rhule’s home? It looks like it’s in the Rococo building. And all that specialized custom stuff… not easy to resell. I take it to mean they’ll NEVER leave us.
That's just their Lincoln crib they have a big house in Waverly I think. I remember someone saying it was Jordan Larson's old house?

This is Jordan Larson's old house -

Last edited:

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
That's just their Lincoln crib they have a big house in Waverly I think. I remember someone saying it was Jordan Larson's old house?

This is Jordan Larson's old house -
Haha of course whomever owned that before had a Raptor. Never change small ween little man complex dorks. Never change

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Rhules the type of dude to let guest have open season on his bar. I bet he’s got his special bottle tucked away under that cupboard.
That birthday bourbon is probably around $1000 on secondary but he probably has the pappy and BTAC verticals hidden away.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds