Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking DylaN Commitment Watch Thread (8 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
they are a very entertainment based podcast, they were on the radio in omaha from 2010-2012 and developed a cult like following due to their antics and drop heavy style of radio...it's entertaining...not always informative.
They are funny as long as Nick doesn't laugh too much.

HuskerChemist

TheScientist
Elite Member
Thanks! Had not heard of them.
if you are looking for a husker pod that covers a lot of different stuff, but you also would need to dig back into their archives to understand all the jokes, then it's a great podcast. agree with @Jim14510 Nick's laugh is a mix between a hyena and a velociraptor. Matt Schick who works for ESPN now, is the straight man and Nick Bahe laughs at his own jokes...it's not for everyone, but once you are in, you're N

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm just now seeing this all myself. On vacation next two weeks, and whatever he does isn't on my mind. I lose interest real fast sometimes. It's probably a nothing burger.
I'm surprised losing Raiola was that big a deal anyway for you guys. You already have a very good QB. Like your other 2024 QB. Losing Dylan isn't that big of a deal for UGA in my view.

I think it's only big for the fans in the annual dick pulling competition that is 5* HS recruiting.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I'm just now seeing this all myself. On vacation next two weeks, and whatever he does isn't on my mind. I lose interest real fast sometimes. It's probably a nothing burger.
enjoy vacation you sumbitch! must be nice you southerners with no jobs and living on parents 401k. “oh oh oh uhhhhhhh yayayayaya gimme some toilet papeh

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I'm surprised losing Raiola was that big a deal anyway for you guys. You already have a very good QB. Like your other 2024 QB. Losing Dylan isn't that big of a deal for UGA in my view.

I think it's only big for the fans in the annual dick pulling competition that is 5* HS recruiting.
herbie, did you marry a flat ass by chance by the name of Stephanie ? need to be better here at tPB

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
herbie, did you marry a flat ass by chance by the name of Stephanie ? need to be better here at tPB
That one set you off Doc? I wasn't throwing shade at UGA. I was saying that they win and lose these 5* recruits all the time.

But for us it's a rare occasion, like when you got Mrs Doc to tongue your bunghole after you showed her your record corn harvest yield this year

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
What’s he going to do? He was already moving in to UGA, would be a huge shocker
Yeah it would be a big shocker. But what if he really is undecided and wants to wait on decision. Beck seems to be hinting he may not be back. Would be craziest shit ever

ColoREDo

God of sarcasm...but real.
Yeah it would be a big shocker. But what if he really is undecided and wants to wait on decision. Beck seems to be hinting he may not be back. Would be craziest shit ever
Pretty sure he wants to be an early enrollee. He has to sign Wednesday to do that doesn't he?

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pretty sure he wants to be an early enrollee. He has to sign Wednesday to do that doesn't he?
He's early enrolling. No way around it.

His entire up upbringing has been a Tiger/Earl Woods preparation for this moment. Missing out on spring football would be a non-option for him.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Very heavy "tatermeter" thread on the island, especially the part where OP hopes he commits to Wake Forest:
https://www.Tater Island.com/boards/threads/i-know-i-wont-take-crap-for-this-but.1242903/

1702881904651.png

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Very heavy "tatermeter" thread on the island, especially the part where OP hopes he commits to Wake Forest:

View attachment 31362
This DR process is showing how ill-equipped our fans are for dealing with the song and dance involved with recruiting 5* HS kids. It's really embarrassing.

Every other blue blood understands that this is how the game is played and you win some & lose some. And all top 1-3 recruits are gloryhunters, drama queens, bipolar, etc.

Our fans OTOH are having actual mental breakdowns now that we have our first 5* recruiting cycle in 15+ yrs. If you can't handle it, follow a team that recruits 2 & 3*s.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
There is another angle as to why there has been no announcement yet that nobody has brought up and it is this.....

Nebraska and 1890 aren't done milking the cow yet. Why have him commit when the $$$ donations are still pouring in? The pace of donations has been accelerated by the mere mention of DR and cash is arriving from all corners. The brakes get hit in a big way if we make it official that we have our man. Keep the fan base on edge and engaged up until the last moment (Wednesday) so that they can squeeze every dime out of regular Joes.

Side note: What area of American life doesn't feature people just being absolutely soaked for cash donations these days? I know for a fact lots of you get solicitations hourly from one entity or another.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds