Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking DylaN Commitment Watch Thread (2 Viewers)

hateful fred

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Chill Relax GIF

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
If he announces today I’m going to be a little irritated personally. Today should be about the volleyball team. Someone else on another of the 30+ Dylan threads said it right. NOT today at all, Monday if they lose, Tuesday or Wednesday if they win.

Slam Duncan

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
If he announces today I’m going to be a little irritated personally. Today should be about the volleyball team. Someone else on another of the 30+ Dylan threads said it right. NOT today at all, Monday if they lose, Tuesday or Wednesday if they win.
Who gives a flying fuck. This is so overdone. He could announce in the 5th set for all I care.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
“If we get the highest rated recruit we’ve ever gotten in the history of our program in modern recruiting I’m gonna be pissed off!!”

clown GIF

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Of all of the dumb takes I see, this is one of the dumbest.
200.gif

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
I’m actually crying laughing at this the more I think about it 😂

@Ironwardog sitting on his couch at 1:30pm today when his buddy looks up from his phone “dude holy shit we just got Dylan Raiola!!”

War Dog: “Fuck dude that’s so selfish of him. I can’t believe he would commit on today of all days when the women’s volleyball team plays. Shit really pisses me off”

What a fucking idiot

NorthWillRiseAgain

Defensive Lineman
I’m pissed Hoiberg didn’t forfeit todays basketball game out of respect for the volleyball team.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds