Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking DylaN Commitment Watch Thread (4 Viewers)

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This DR process is showing how ill-equipped our fans are for dealing with the song and dance involved with recruiting 5* HS kids. It's really embarrassing.

Every other blue blood understands that this is how the game is played and you win some & lose some. And all top 1-3 recruits are gloryhunters, drama queens, bipolar, etc.

Our fans OTOH are having actual mental breakdowns now that we have our first 5* recruiting cycle in 15+ yrs. If you can't handle it, follow a team that recruits 2 & 3*s.
Yeah, but if you only get one shot at a 5 star qb every century, you are probably going to be a little over-invested in whether that works out.

Hell, UGA fans seem a little bent out of shape about him and they have more 5 stars every year than they can even keep.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
There is nothing to worry about.
180907100732-elon-musk-smokes-marijuana-podcast-1-super-169.jpg

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Appreciate it. I come from a long list of wealthy chiropractors. They each made billions in adjusting spines and cracking nuts. You, a poor farmer will never know the joys of squeezing the inter fluids out from between two bones. On a side note, that is known as lucificity in the chiropractor community. Anyway, I was born into this wealthy clan of psuedo scientist and now spend my summers on the French Riviera and Winters in a chalet on the finest Michigan ski slopes.
The beauty of this is knowing what old @HuskerDocCo does when he's not farmin' or plowing Nancy (hint: also a pseudo scientist). Crack away, gentlemen!

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
Appreciate it. I come from a long list of wealthy chiropractors. They each made billions in adjusting spines and cracking nuts. You, a poor farmer will never know the joys of squeezing the inter fluids out from between two bones. On a side note, that is known as lucificity in the chiropractor community. Anyway, I was born into this wealthy clan of psuedo scientist and now spend my summers on the French Riviera and Winters in a chalet on the finest Michigan ski slopes.
I didn't know you were a hooker. Stay safe out there and be careful squeezing those fluids out of strangers bones.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds