Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dumb Internet Sayings (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
the great thing is that it allows everyone to have a voice. the bad part is that no one listens when those voices tell them they are a fucking retard and need to STFU
it illustrates that the average american IQ hovers around 68.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
The Potato Husker Fans Internet Sayings:
-Wait til next year
-it will take 4-5 years
-because Dr Thom did it that way
-if (insert coach's name) can't bring us back nobody can
-who better would want to come here?
-you can't recruit to Nebraska
-it's too cold and windy in Nebraska

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The Potato Husker Fans Internet Sayings:
-Wait til next year
-it will take 4-5 years
-because Dr Thom did it that way
-if (insert coach's name) can't bring us back nobody can
-who better would want to come here?
-you can't recruit to Nebraska
-it's too cold and windy in Nebraska
after year 3 with frost when i was positive he should, and eventually would, get fired, my dad would say, "what decent coach would ever want to come here then?" I was like, "DUDE, we have a billion dollars and a $155mil football facility opening in 2023. we can basically get whoever the fuck we want!"

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Any time a public figure says anything it can be turned into a clickbait headline with the formula "so and so Breaks Their Silence About ________" as if they were holding back for years...

Rhule introductory press conference? "Matt Rhule Breaks Silence Regarding NU Football Program"
Garrett Nelson goes pro? "Nelson Breaks Silence About NFL Decision"
Bo Pelini starts a podcast about pasta? "Pelini Breaks Silence Regarding Noodle Preference"

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Any time a public figure says anything it can be turned into a clickbait headline with the formula "so and so Breaks Their Silence About ________" as if they were holding back for years...

Rhule introductory press conference? "Matt Rhule Breaks Silence Regarding NU Football Program"
Garrett Nelson goes pro? "Nelson Breaks Silence About NFL Decision"
Bo Pelini starts a podcast about pasta? "Pelini Breaks Silence Regarding Noodle Preference"
To be fair, that article about Pelini was quite revealing

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
after year 3 with frost when i was positive he should, and eventually would, get fired, my dad would say, "what decent coach would ever want to come here then?" I was like, "DUDE, we have a billion dollars and a $155mil football facility opening in 2023. we can basically get whoever the fuck we want!"
You saw me fighting with the TC'ers on here, Rivals and Tater Island that were constantly defending him. I was having the same battles with friends and relatives who were Husker Way/TC'ers. Heard every excuse possible for Frost and before that Pelini.

My uncle was the worst but he's involved with some of the true powerbroker TC'ers. He has come around to Rhule though and is impressed with how organized and well run things are now. The Frost Rumors that he kept defending are finally starting to make sense for him even though he was getting them firsthand from our cousins who are like brothers to him. They witnessed plenty of the excessive partying and would talk about it like it was no big deal. And they too were Frost Defenders and yet out of the other side of their mouth they would be commenting on how Fucked Up Frost was last night. Or how wild the party was.

My brain hurt after arguing with them about our coaches partying while golfing in Valentine when they should have been coaching or our coach out hunting for 4-5 days while it was recruiting season plus he needed to hire to more coaches. I should go back through my text messages and write down all of the excuses they made for the past staff.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
You saw me fighting with the TC'ers on here, Rivals and Tater Island that were constantly defending him. I was having the same battles with friends and relatives who were Husker Way/TC'ers. Heard every excuse possible for Frost and before that Pelini.

My uncle was the worst but he's involved with some of the true powerbroker TC'ers. He has come around to Rhule though and is impressed with how organized and well run things are now. The Frost Rumors that he kept defending are finally starting to make sense for him even though he was getting them firsthand from our cousins who are like brothers to him. They witnessed plenty of the excessive partying and would talk about it like it was no big deal. And they too were Frost Defenders and yet out of the other side of their mouth they would be commenting on how Fucked Up Frost was last night. Or how wild the party was.

My brain hurt after arguing with them about our coaches partying while golfing in Valentine when they should have been coaching or our coach out hunting for 4-5 days while it was recruiting season plus he needed to hire to more coaches. I should go back through my text messages and write down all of the excuses they made for the past staff.
do it and post them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds