Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Broncos are dumb (1 Viewer)

betsch

Safety
Dumb because we have no 1st rounders for the next century. On top of that we signed Russ to a trillion dollar deal and he blows.
My 14 year-old daughter loves the Broncos and said this exact same thing. And she doesn't know a heck of a lot about football.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Dumb because we have no 1st rounders for the next century. On top of that we signed Russ to a trillion dollar deal and he blows.
Haha well at least if anyone can make him suck less, it’s prlly Payton. Also, you’re still kinda in that situation minus the first round pick with another HC.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
But the Saints weren’t stuck with an expensive/long term contract at QB. They're going to have to give up some of their best players to clear that space because of Wilson.
That's fair. But the cap works in mysterious ways and it seems like it's never as bleak as prognosticators seem to believe

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Peyton is a very good coach. Wasn't wanting the Broncos to get him. Much rather have some long time coordinator or Harbaugh as a Chiefs Fan. Sucks for him the lack of draft picks and salary cap but he is good with QB's and the last thing I want is someone who can actually make Russle Lets Ride Wilson appear to be a qood QB.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds